Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

To everyone out there who is doubtful (as I was) it WORKS!

dont' sweat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:13 am    Post subject: To everyone out there who is doubtful (as I was) it WORKS! Reply with quote

ok....
the machine works....
I am just writing this post for all the people who have the same doubts as as I did.
who used to have tears in their eyes every time they used to try and imagine having dry hands....
because honestly that was me.
hyperhydrosis ruined most of my child hood i think. I suffered in silence, i was too scared to speak about it or do anything about it. and reading on the internet made things even worse because there seemed to be no miracle cure.
As a poor uni student it took me almost a year to save the money to buy a hidrex DC device...at first i wanted a drionic device as it was cheaper, but i did my research and realized that there were heaps of faults with this machine...so i saved and saved. and honestly was terrified that the machine wouldn't work.
in fact secretly i believed it would never work. I just couldn't imagine a life without sweat, id lived with it for so long and it was like a prison for me. my hands would just DRIP all the time, could barely hold a pen without getting blisters....

I bought the machine blinded....as a last resort...i thought stuff it even if i waste all my money on it and it doesn't works at least i TRIED...but IT DOES WORK...so to anyone like me who is out there right now, wondering if it works, wondering if they can ever live without sweat...the answer is YES!!!! honestly it's yes. and markus is bloody wonderful...what an amazing person, such a great guy, answers u straight away...he deserves a huge pat on the back. basically my hero Smile

ok i used the machine for probably 3 weeks at 40 vaults for my hands...between 20 to 30 minutes a day depending on how much time i had. it is a huge inconvencience (but worth every second once u get dry hands!!!)
at first i saw nothing...was highly skeptical...and it HURT...highly uncomfortabel and made my hands really itchy and painful. but then one day i was sitting on the bus, quite a warm day....felt tingling but NO SWEAT! and since then....totaly bliss...on maintenance treatments now n i can say it is working.
still having slight moisture on finger tips and back of hands, but i think there is a way round this.
anyways this is my story....main message IT WORKS!!! it really really works. I cried the first day it works, it is honestly my dream come true. honestly...some people dream of winning a million dollars...i used to dream of dry hands and here they are! i am typing and the keyboard is not wet!!! and it's not a miracle...its just iontophoresis Smile
robertperry2557

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this really works...
I hope this not one of the hundred hear say that I've read through the internet...i guess this is also so expensive....i've sufferd this Hyperhidrosis for a long while...i tried everything just to eliminate this condition in my life..
sbm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robertperry2557: I was doubtful as well before I bought a Hidrex PS in February this year. In 1-2 weeks I got very good results. You got nothing to lose with the money back guarantee.
edichand

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robert.

You definitely should try iontophoresis because it really works. I WAS a hyperhidrosis sufferer but thank God i found this device and its really worth every penny.

Anyway im using the Idromed 5 PC device.

Gud Luck mate.. !!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: