Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

The Idromed 5 DC changed my life!!!

EjS225

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:04 am    Post subject: The Idromed 5 DC changed my life!!! Reply with quote

I have struggled my entire life with hyperhidrosis. My hands used to sweat so badly that I would take an exam in school and soak the paper so much it would tear. My pants had wet spots where I would constantly try to wipe my hands hoping it would help (it didn't). I almost wrecked one time because the steering wheel was so wet that it slipped out of my hand. My parents tried taking me to a few doctors when I was younger but none of them had a solution. Even my parents couldn't understand though how difficult my life was because of something as silly as sweaty hands. It literally affected every single second of my life. It really affected my ability to get a job. I struggled to do anything hands on because my hands were literally ALWAYS wet. I say all of this in the past tense because last year my parents purchased the Idromed 5 DC for me. I used it EXACTLY as they directed and after about 2 weeks I noticed a change. I literally cried the first day my hands were dry. It has been over a year now and I can absolutely say that this machine has changed my life. I probably use it 1-2 times a week now. I would say the side effects are: 1) it is slightly uncomfortable bc I got the DC instead of the PC 2) Instead of extreme sweating from my hands and feet I would say I occasionally sweat mildly around my back/mid-section/butt (but not anywhere near as bad as before, and its not noticeable to others). But in exchange for a couple very minor side effects I have a whole new life. I am literally thankful every single day for this machine. My life has changed so much since I started using this.Before we bought this my parents and I were nervous about the price and the risk of it not working. But not only did it work within a couple weeks but they back it with an 8 week guarantee. Its worth every penny of the cost too, because the machine is very high quality. Also, this company has the best customer service ever... Okay, one final tip: When I first got this I would put about an inch of water in it to cover all of my fingers. Not only did this irritate my hang nails and wrists, but I also realized it made it less effective. I now only put in enough water to cover the tray, so maybe 2-3 millimeters. I've found that this eliminated the irritation and made the effect of the machine work much better (instead of using it every 2-3 days I now use it once a week or sometimes twice depending on what I feel like). Hope this helps!!! Laughing
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there!

We are very happy for you! Congratulations on your success! Smile
And of course, thanks for this great post!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
lorie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Reading your story is like listening to myself. For most of my life I thought I was the only one with this extremely life altering condition. Thank god for markus & this machine. I know exactly how you felt in school,i would have to lay something under my hand so I wouldnt ruin my papers & I ruined a lot by soaking them. Soo stressful embarrising.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: