Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Sweat Relief

hiren

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:22 pm    Post subject: Sweat Relief Reply with quote

The problem of sweaty palms has always bothered me since I was in middle school. I have tried various tropical solutions and other small scale internet products; they were all unsuccessful in treaty my sweaty palms. My case is very similar to others - Out of the blue, I will get sweaty palms and feet in the class room, while walking, etc. It was irritating and frustrating, especially during social gatherings, interviews, etc.

I wanted to try something else which would not have very adverse side effects (suitably no side effects). I came across Markus's website and the iontophoresis machines he sells for hyperhydrosis. I was a bit weary to buy this device online (due to the cost of the device). I did personally contact Markus, and, after some internet research, I ordered the Idromed 4. I received the device quickly.

Initially, I used this device for 10 to 15 minutes everyday, for a week. I did not notice any difference at the beginning. Since I was also studying at that time, I gave up on the treatment. However, after a week or so, I started the treatment again, this time around with more determination and patience. I extended my treatment to 30 minutes a day. I carried out the treatments regularly for over 20 days, and slowly my palms started becoming dry. I clearly noticed the difference when I played squash. Normally, my racket handle would become sweaty, which would make it difficult to hold it. But this time around it was dry.

That was back in the year 2008. I carried out these treatments for over 5 months, with maintenance treatments twice a week. I discontinued the treatment during mid 2008 since I become really busy with studying and working part-time. Slowly, within 3 to 4 days, I could feel small patches of sweat come back on my palms.

Currently, I am using Idromed 4 to restart the process (I am on my 5th day).

I am determined to attain sweat free palms and hope to continue with the treatment.

(I will have to create time between studying and working ...)

In summary, Markus is very easy to deal with and ships the equipment in time and in perfect condition. The machine itself works marvels - you just have to trust the treatment and customize it to your needs. I went through several different regimes - added a few spoons of baking soda to the water, increased the treatment time from 15 minutes to over 30 minutes and was very patient. I would like to thank Markus and would recommend this to anyone suffering from Hyperhidrosis.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: