Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Sucess with IDROMED 4 PC

RFMX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:31 am    Post subject: Sucess with IDROMED 4 PC Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

I got the Idromed 4 in november last year and it has been working awesome for my hands.. The first 20 days I used it every day for 15 minutes just as the manual says... At level 10-11 Cool after 20 days my hands were completely dry, I always use the positive pole in my right hand because I believe it is stronger and this is the hand that I use mostly to do everything.

After I was dry, I found that I had some compensatory sweat coming out of the front of my head, which I can perfectly live with.

My feet sweats as well but I preffer to do only my hands as now that are dry my feet does not badder me too much.

Now I use the treatment 1 or 2 times a week, depending on how I feel, by the time you know how to work this out.

So I widely recomend to all people that suffers from Hiperhidrosis to try Idromed 4 PC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: