Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

success with idromed 5 ps

trustyd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:39 am    Post subject: success with idromed 5 ps Reply with quote

Hey there! Here is my very very late success post. I am in my twenties and I have been a severe planter and palmer sweater since birth....my mom says my little feet would get beeds of sweat on them. My sweaty hands and feet was always hard on me but I guess I just lived with it and tried to ignore the problem because I didn't think there was a cure.

One day I decided I had had enough and looked online for a cure. I found a homeade device and bought all the supplies and it did work partially but it was much too painful and still not strong enough to get 100% dryness but I couldn't handle anymore voltage.

Then I stumbled across this device and when I found out it was less painful I decided to buy it despite how pricy it was. It was easy for me to handle the full 25ma because I was used to my homeade device. I would do one hand and foot at the same time so I could use my other hand for computer or reading etc. I started at 15min sessions daily but it wasn't working well so I went to 30min sessions and after many weeks of daily treatments I achieved 95% dryness:)

There is one spot on my pinky finger side of my palms that is stubborn and is often sweaty in stressful situations. It is possible that with longer treatment time it would dry up but who has that much extra time in a day?

Anyway...it has been over a year since i purchased the device and I now treat every other day or every third day for 30min each hand and foot total 1 hour. Sometimes I'm too busy and leave it for 4 days but I notice the sweat coming back and it scares me lol.

I am very happy with the device and am so thankful to God that I am dry. I have a few suggesions...for a stronger device so treatment wouldn't be as time consuming...and maybe a better shape that would fit the shape of hands and feet so that we wouldn't need so much water which would increase success. Thank you Markus for your help and support!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for your iontophoresis success post.

Dear Trustyd, have you read the article in the forum about the water level? I think it could be the solution to your problem to get the rest of your palm (or part of your fingers) dry.

https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/how-high-shall-i-fill-in-the-water-in-the-trays-t145.html

A strongher iontophoresis device would not be allowed under the german medical law because you would risk physical damage or injury or even death.
MilliAmps of the Idromed are 25Ma and Voltage is 72V. This is 1800 iontophoresis units of power (compare to homebuilt devices who are generally less effective and less powerful and can mostly only handle 7-12 Volt). This does not mean that someone should build a homemade device with 72V - a very bad Idea ! For example in the US , the Voltage coming out the wall is 110 Volts, the simplest and deadliest "device" would be: 2 electrodes directly into the walls plug - a terrible idea for treating hyperhidrosis !!! There are several security circuits needed to handle high, but safe iontophoresis current. They are built into the Idromed and Hidrex devices to eliminate "electric fence effects", and result in a smooth therapy current.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: