Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Success at day 18!

Dlau

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 2:41 am    Post subject: Success at day 18! Reply with quote

I have the Hidrex PSP 1000 with the armpit pads.

I am very happy to say this product works!! I went through the phase of excessive sweating then a few days later the sweating has completely stopped in the hands. Sweating has cut down dramatically in the armpits and feet.

I was doing treatment everyday for 18 days and now im doing it every second day. I will gradually take longer breaks (so after 2 weeks of every second day I will do treatment every 3 days and so on until I can hopefully get it down to once or twice a month).

I started with the recommended settings pulse 90%, 15 min, 25 volts for hands and feet. I am not doing my hands at 90%, 15 min and 40 volts (highest I went was 45). For the feet im doing 90% 15 min with 45 volts (highest I went was 54% then the machine shut down. I had to turn back on and I dropped the setting back to 50%). Arm pits is set at 90%, 15 min 9 Volts. I was at 10 but I burned my skin (a few dots).

I played a few hours of intense badminton without even sweating in the palms of my hands. One thing for sure is that the sweat has to come out of somewhere. I was dripping like a waterfall from my head. Anyways I would rather sweat in the head then the hands. I cant wait to play other sports without having sweaty palms!!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much for your post!
We're really happy to hear that it works also for you!

With the Hidrex PSP 1000 it's possible to change the pulse width, depending of which area you have to treat. The lower the pulse width, the smoother is the current. This can be advantageous for very sensitive parts, like the armpits.
You can find more Information about this under the following link:
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/how-to-adjust-the-perfect-pulsed-setting-for-hidrex-psp1000-t748.html
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We wish you all the best and continued success with the therapy! Smile

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: