Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Some early success, but recently very limited success

cmackenzie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Some early success, but recently very limited success Reply with quote

Hi there,

I was very pleased early on with your device given I'd used a Drionic in the past with no results. I was very diligent in doing my treatments for a solid month, maybe even a little longer. I would say I had achieved about 80% success (hit this at about day 20 and showed no improvements after that). From there I decided this was a very solid improvement for me and started to work towards maintenance (say 2 days on, 1 off). After a few weeks of that I started to notice the sweating coming back. As a result I started going to every day again and have been doing so for over a week, with no real improvements. I'd say I'm 50% dry.

Another potential factor is that I was going for botox treatments approx 2 or 3 times a year in my feet. Since I was having success with my device I didn't go back for botox (it's not a very pleasant process). I would suspect that this has totally worn off... perhaps the combination of botox with iontophoresis was why i was having more success???

Thanks for any help

I have the idromed 5 PS to treat sweaty Feet
Initial treatment approx. 30 days, Usually 30 minutes, sometimes I squeeze in 45 mins.
I treat at 25 mA and have 50% sweat reduction so far...
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Usually: more mA (in your case you are at the maximum the Idroemd can deliver)x more time x more frequence = more success.

Pleas get back to me if there is no improvement

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Iontophoresis All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist