iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Price in us dollars - current of 110 Volts - shipping time

support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:36 am    Post subject: Price in us dollars - current of 110 Volts - shipping time Reply with quote

Simply order the iontophoresis device via our online shop. Ordering by phone is a bit too complicated, since it is difficult to obtain and translate correct details such as address, credit card number, and so on, so it is better to order over our ssl-secured server:

https://www.iontodevice.com/sweating/

How you place a order

For USA usage you need to select the option "110 volts via adaptor" on the product detail page or you will have to order a step-up convertor separately from the shop. The device takes about 4-6 working days to get to you.

The price in US Dollars varies depending on the prevailing exchange rate. You have to use a currency convertor. One EURO is approximately 1.4 $ USD as of February 2011.
Or just simple order a Iontophoresis machine to stop excessive sweating in usd over our special shop for US- North American onlineshop

Quote:
Just had a question maybe you can help me ?I have had this bad sweating condition as others on the site and wondered about price in us dollars and if i would need any thing else since in the u.s the current is 110 ,and how long does it take from order to arriving in the U.S /also would I place a order thu a website or call or how is that done, thanks for any info, Donald Mowrey

Quote:
Hi, I have recently ordered a machine from you & am getting a little worried that it has not arrived yet. I live in Texas in the US so I dont know if that might be why it hasnt come?? Ive tried to track the order on the dhl site, but it has only said it has left country of origin. it has been 8 business days since it shipped out. Thanks.

Do not worry, sometimes it takes a bit longer to go through the customs. When you trace the machine there is a matchcode with it that you can use to contact your state post office for inquiry.

Quote:
Subject: Product inquiry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: I am interested in purchasing the product as I have hyperhidrosis on the hands feet and armpits however what is the US dollar amount of the machine? The prices dont show in US money. Also there are different choices. What are the different prices for? Please email or call me. Thanks so much.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> General obscurities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist