Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Patience and trust will always bring success!

Kahuna

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: Patience and trust will always bring success! Reply with quote

For more than half of my life I have experienced excessive sweating under both my arms and to a lesser degree on my palms and feet. I have tried every conceivable solution I could find and was nearly ready to attempt one of those ridiculous surgeries.

Recently a dermatologist recommended I try Drionics. I like to do my research before makeing any kind of purchase and what I found out was that Drionics is not worth the plastic it’s made from. It doesn’t work very well, the contact pads are small and cumbersome, and you HAVE to use batteries supplied by the company which are very expesive to replace. In searching for an alternative I found the Idromed and Markus. It looked like there was finally a light at the end of my dark tunnel.

I took a deep breath and placed my order for the Idromed 5 PS. After three weeks of treatment on my arms, hands, and feet, I noticed only marginal reduction on my hands and no reduction of sweating on my underarms. With a few private messages to Markus he was able to help me nearly cure my problem.

Now my hands are about 98% dry and my arms are about 75% dry. With continued use and advice from Markus I am hoping to be 100% in all areas very soon.

Thank You Markus and thank you to everyone who has left posts in this forum, if it weren’t for that I would never have had this great experience.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: