Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

My treatment so far with Hidrex PSP 1000

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion
ckntai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:18 pm    Post subject: My treatment so far with Hidrex PSP 1000 Reply with quote

I have been using the Hidrex PSP 1000 for 26 days. When I received my Hidrex, for the first 20 days of treatment I was using 24V 70% for hands 30V 90% for feet. 15 mins each. As I am sweating at the side and top of my fingers, at the sides of my feet almost up to my ankles. I have high arch feet as well. I wanted to treat all of them. So I used containers which were twice as big as compared to the case provided. I filled them up just to cover just the top of my fingers and almost to my ankle. For that I used quite amount of water.

I am living in hot and humid Singapore and working as an aircraft mechanic. So I am subject to a lot of physical work in hot climate. I will tend to sweat a lot during my work. My experience so far is during the first 20 days I still sweat when I am at work. E.g Walking from my car to the office in the morning my feet and hands will sweat. Some days it get drier but still not sweat free and some days it just keep sweating.

But during my off days from work, where I don't wear covered shoes I am almost sweat free. Couple of my off days during the early hour of the day my hands would drip with sweat for no reason. I was just awake lying on the bed and my hands just sweat. Question

I was wondering whether the water level was too high. So for the next 6 days I used the cover case and fill up the water just enough covering the electrodes and towels. I use petrolatum jelly to cover areas that do not need treatment, am wearing gloves and socks now. I also increase to 26V 70% for my hands and 34V 90% for feet. 20 mins each. I experienced 2 or 3 days of drier days during that next 6 days but also experienced very sweaty days. Today I am not at work and weather is hot. I did went out today wearing sandals spent about 45 mins outdoor walking and most time in air conditioned places. so far today is sweat free.

I think iontophoresis definitely has an effect on me but with no total success yet. Am waiting for that day to happen. The other thing about the treatment is it will leave me with extremely itchy hands and feet after each treatment. I have to run my hands and feet in warm to fairly hot water to relieve those itch.

Will keep you guys posted about my treatment later on. Just need to hang in there.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, thanks a lot for sharing your experiences with the therapy so far. We are very happy that you're experiencing first results. Don't give up, some people need a longer initial treatment to achieve a 100% results.
As for your settings, it is good that you lowered the water. The less water, the better. And regardng the current, you said that your hands and feet itch after the treatment. This might be a sign that the current is too high. Try lowering it a bit and see if the itching goes away. You can also use our CurrentCare Lotion, it is specially desgined to be used after iontophoresis treatments, to soothe stressed skin. You should've recieved one or two samples of the creme.
We would be very happy if you keep us updated on your treatment results!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:06 am; edited 2 times in total
ckntai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is an update of my treatment. I am day 29. Yesterday and today I was at work and sweating as usual. I think it is quite bad. Can feel the wetness in my shoes and constantly wiping my hands. For yesterday and today I have changed the routine. I have read about high current going to the back of the hands and feet easier while wearing gloves and socks. Thurs reducing the effectiveness on the palms and soles.

I have decided to cut out pieces on my gloves and socks. To treat the top of my fingers, side of ankles and top of toes.

My routine as follows:

I would fill up the trays with about 0.5cm of warm water without additive, just pure warm tap water.

With gloves on for my top of fingers.
90% pulse 20V 15 mins

Without gloves for my palms and side of palms.
90% pulse 24V 15 mins

With socks for my sides of ankle and top of toes.
100% pulse 30V 15mins

Without socks and place wash cloths for my soles and side of feet.
100% pulse 34V 15mins

I will change polarity every week now. My previous treatment was changed polarity every other treatment. I also did not change out the water for the whole process.

I hope to get some comments from you. I am anxiously waiting to get dry. Also any suggestions so as to make the whole treatment shorter. Previously I was doing like 30 to 40 mins for the entire process. With this new routine it takes an hour. Can I reduce each steps to 10 mins each. I am going for a short vacation in 2 weeks time. I will have interrupted treatment for about 5 days then. I am worried I may not get success in time and have to start all over again. Am I doing something wrong?
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
Thank you for getting back to us and for your treatment description.
It would be very helpful if you could answer all the following question: https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/no-limited-success-after-3-weeks-as-stated-in-the-manual-t81.html
opening a new personal post under:
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/active-problems-f8.html
(I know, some are already answered, you can just copy and paste them!) Thank you!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist