Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

My Success Story

gcar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: My Success Story Reply with quote

My brother has asked me to write my success story on this message board…

Since I was nine or ten years old I have noticed my hands, feet, and underarms sweat more frequently than most kids. I eventually became very self-conscious of this, especially in social situations. I would go out of my way to make sure no one ever touch my hands, I would even come up with excuses to not participate in certain activities. I was quiet and always wore my sleeves over my hands.
Today as a fourteen year old girl I feel much more confident and open with people. I no longer have to worry for days about shaking someone’s hand thanks to this wonderful machine. It has made me a much happier person physically and mentally. Even if I have not used the machine in a while, and my hands are a bit clammy I no longer obsess over what people think. The Idromed has made my life more free and enjoyable and I thank you Markus for that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: