Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

My story

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion
markus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:02 pm    Post subject: My story Reply with quote

I have suffered from hyperhidrosis on the feet since I was a child.

My name is Markus and I am well known as the owner of iontodevice.com I have suffered from hyperhidrosis on the feet since I was a child. I tried many many things to prevent sweating, but nothing helped.

No creams and deos or changing socks or wearing leather shoes, it was all the same: no success.

The hardest time was when I studied sports. I went from doctor to doctor and finally I visited a dermatologist who knew this therapy and he taught me about iontophoresis. My luck, it worked and it worked so fine that I started a business in germany with a simple webshop with these devices in 1998. I think I was the first on the internet in germany with this theme.

So because I had success with this treatment it was clear: I wished that I had heard of it before, and it is really easy, why buy an expensive deo that contains chemicals, and in the end pay much more than for a good device? Or such silly things as patches for example underarm, oh no, this is in my opinion really one of the most useless things in the world!

I tried almost every device available on the market and in the idromed series all things that are useful to the treatment are integrated.

I therapy myself at home with an idromed 4 PC device 3 times a week 20 min. sessions at 25 mA for the feet.

I think the therapy is the best availabe on the market and hope that you have the same success as I. It is so good to be dry!

Yours Markus
This is my private account, in order to ask me any questions please private message us via the "support" account.

Quote:
...........Ups this was a mail i got:
Quote:
mmm! Markus,
Only just seen this on your forum "Or such silly things as patches for example underarm, oh no, this is in my opinion really the top of useless things in the world!"
clearly, you have never suffered from soaking wet underarms, the size of the sweat patches shown on my site.

Hyperhidrosis clothing is a good idea for:

- having a meeting or stressy situation and you want to be sure that you havent got damp patches underarm
- dont want to deal with chemical antiperspirants
but it doesnt prevent sweatin, so there should be tried another way to stay dry.
In my opinion this is a short time solution or when you want to have a good feel when f.e. you are in a meeting and dont want to risk having stained marks.
But what i really want to say is: try it the other ways first, iontophoresis - mental training - aluminiumchlorid - even surery (but no ets!!!!) there are so many solutions for this problem
so please dont let me be misunderstood. english is not my first language
but i want to add this on my forum, seems to be serious...........

Quote:
Quote:
i have taken your comments with some humour because we almost know each other
however, I respect your comments and many hyperhidrosis sufferers do, so it is a shame that you have made a joke about our sweat pads
let's not forget, there is no cheaper method of stopping sweat from showing instantly
the confidence boost is massive
there are people who don't like aluminium sprays
there are people who believe they can't afford iontophoresis
all types of surgery have risks

But in addition when you buy on and on through a lifetime, iontophoresis is much cheaper than AluminiumChlorid or Patches, right?

Yours Markus ...
This is my private account, in order of any questions please private message us via the "support" account.
lorie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject: thank you Reply with quote

I have been using the hidrex 400 for 3 weeks now. All I can say is "wow"I have an extreme case of planter hyperhydrosis and this is the driest my feet have ever been. It is humid and about 100 degrees right now where I live. I have been wearing flip flop for about a week. I have never in my life been able to wear flip flops because my feet would slide all over the place.
The only degative thing I could say is the pans are not deep enough to reach all the parts of my feet that sweat. But I still love this machine, it is changing my life.
Thank you
omiegat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem as well... It started when I was in 4th grade till College... I consulted it into my doctor however, it didn't stop the problem and I am looking for natural cures so that there will be no side effects....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist