Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

My hyperhidrosis story so far

T87

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:21 pm    Post subject: My hyperhidrosis story so far Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm a 21-year-old student from Finland, who mainly suffers from sweaty hands (some feet problems also, but the hands are the main problem). I started the iontophoresis treatment at my local hospital with a Idromed 4 DC (it was the only machine that they had). At first I went to treatment for 5 days per week for about 15 mins each. This kept going for two weeks. The level started from 7mA and rose up to 14mA at the end. I was really reliefed after those two weeks, my hands were so much drier and the only part that sweated little was my fingertips. After this the maintenance treatment started, and I went there once a week for the 15 mins. with 14mA. Appearantly this wasn't quite enough, and I'm thinking that I need the treatment atleast two times per week. I've now decided to order the Idromed 5 PC device from Markus, who has been very helpful for me (thanks!). I've read that it offers better results and less irritation, and I'm hoping it solves my problem for good. I will report the difference in experiences between these two machines, when I receive mine.
T87

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been using the Idromed 5 PS device for ~1,5 weeks now and I'm already getting results. It took about 2 weeks to get the same with the Idromed 4 DC which I was using at hospital. The PS is also much more comfortable for the hands, they aren't so irritated and red after the treatment. However, I feel some small pain during the treatment mainly because there are some cracks on my hands. I'm not yet fully sweat-free though, so I will continue to use the device daily. I treat my hands with 14mA, and as I said, its better with the 5 PS than the 4 DC. I think I should start treating my feet too, but the hands cause me more problems, so I'll deal with that first.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: