Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Life changing

lorie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:19 am    Post subject: Life changing Reply with quote

I have been using the machine for my plantar hyperhidrosis for about 7 months now. I posted before I had ets for my palmar Hyperhidrosis which worked amazingly on my hands but made my feet worse. This machine is amazing to say the least. I am still praying daily for a cure for us all but am so thankful to Marcus and this machine.

I have read many post from hyperhidrosis sufferers and although I dont no any of you, you feel like family. There has not been one person in my life to understand the depression and anxiety that comes from Hyperhidrosis(even though I have a very loving family). I ordered this machine and started reading posts and

understand all the plantar/palmar sufferers.

I am just as excited to read your success as to excperience my own!

Anyway I wanted to say how wonderful it is, really words do not describe the change this has brougth my life. For the first time im excited for warm weather instead of dreading it.

Thank you and would recommend this device for all sufferes...Dont put off ordering it because you are sceptical even though I understand I was the same way. You cant do anything about the past but you can the future.
It works!!!!!!!
Thanks again
God Bless
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: