Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Just ordered Hidrex PSP1000

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion
Anne

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:13 am    Post subject: Just ordered Hidrex PSP1000 Reply with quote

Hi,

I am nervously awaiting the arrival of my Hidrex. I hope it works for me. I thought about getting a cheaper device, but then thought that it was better to get a good one. I also thought that maybe I could persist with trying different anti-perspirants but I'm tired of doing that because it only makes a small difference.

I ordered it today (Saturday in Australia). Do you know when it will be shipped? And do we get a tracking number? I'd like to know what day it will arrive so I can be home when it is delivered.

Thanks. I can't wait.

Kerryn
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Anne,
It was really a good decicion for you to take a professional Iontophoresis device. As to your request: as you can see on the date of your post in this forum (this is the timetable of our central shipping office) the order will go out on monday because on the weekend the shipping office is closed
Once it leaves , we send the tracking immediately to your e-mail address stated in your order.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist