Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

It still works!!

theflame202000

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:31 am    Post subject: It still works!! Reply with quote

First of all, I just want to say this machine really works!!! I bought this machine thinking that it would not work, but since MB offered the 8 week risk-free money back guarantee, I thought I give it a try and if it doesn’t work then I will get my money back. When I was in process stage of buying this Idrome 5 PS, I had a lot of questions regarding the machine, treatment, and etc. MB was so kind to answer all my questions so promptly. I never a had a faster email reply and I was so grateful that MB was able to answer all my questions so quickly making it easier for me to buy the Idrome 5 PS. The shipping was also very fast, it only took about 7 business days to reach the US from Germany and I was very excited to start my treatment.

I started to treat both my hand and feet at the same time at 25mm for 15 minutes. For the first 10 treatments, I did not see any results whatsoever and I thought this machine is probably not going to work for someone with severe hyperhidrosis like me. However, I never gave out and I intended to use the full 8 week trial period. After the 11th treatment, I notice that my hand would take longer to sweat and the sweat did not sustain like before. I knew that if my hands were dry and I wanted to sweat, I would only have to think about it and it would start sweating like 7 seconds later and the sweating would sustain for hours. Now I would feel that my hand would start sweating, but no sweating actually happens. Seeing some results after the 11th treatment gave me hope that this machine will help me reach 100% dryness in due time. After the 12th, 13th, and 14th treatment, my sweating has been reduced almost about 100% in the hand and about 90% in the feet. I am so happy to know that machine works!! I want to say that everyone has a different treatment period to see the results, but since it worked for me with my severe hyperhidrosis, I am a big believer that it would work for anybody if they are willing to in the put time and effort to use the machine everyday.

I want to help anyone is suffering hyperhidrosis and are thinking about purchasing the Idrome 5 PS/DS from MB. MB has to been so nice and helpful and I want to thank them for selling this miracle machine. Please ask me any questions about my treatment process or anything regarding MB, I would gladly do my best to help answer any of your questions.

Last edited by theflame202000 on Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: