Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

ionto for compensatory sweat on trunk/legs

sweatyman66

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:41 am    Post subject: ionto for compensatory sweat on trunk/legs Reply with quote

Hi, Im new here. Ive never tried ionto yet except for a drionic machine a very very long time ago.
Im here because I have the compensatory sweat problem from my ETS surgery 11 years ago. I sweat profusely from my entire torso and legs and groin, basically everywhere I sweat profusely. I know that this is something new Im seeking but I just read a study from europe in which researchers treated people like me with an Ionto machine connected to their torso and I believe the thighs as well. I was wondering if anyone here on the site knows about the possibility for me to treat my stomach, back and legs with special electrodes with one of these devices? any advice would be appreciated greatly! has anyone here tried it yet? I keep reading about so many people that had ETS that are suffering just like me, we are basically disabled and some of us cant hold jobs or relationships or lead normal lives because we need to change clothes 5 times a day. Therefore I'm wondering has anyone tried this yet and if so are these electrodes available to buy that would be large enough to cover large areas of the body? Thanks so much.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
And welcome in our Iontophoresis forum.
Concerning excessive back, chest, torso, scalp, neck sweating, Hidrex offers also special applicator pads. There is a small one and also a bigger one. The small and the big applicator cost each 60€ without electrodes and 90€ with electrodes.
The following links may perhaps be of interest to you:
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/back-and-chest-iontophoresis-t1295,highlight,chest.html
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/viewtopic,p,1732.html#1732

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Fri May 15, 2015 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Wet247

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:46 am    Post subject: Compensatory sweating Reply with quote

I have the same problem after surgery for sweating on my hands and feet I have heavy compensatory sweating all over my body. Have you had any luck treating the whole body with iontophoresis. I would also be interested to read the European study you referred to.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

To treat the whole body with Iontophoresis is hardly practicable, but with the special applicators it's possible to treat some other areas (apart from hands/feet and armpits) like back, chest, neck, torso, scalp, legs and also face achieving good results!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Iontophoresis All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist