Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Idromed pulsed unit...13 months later

Mr. Guy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:35 am    Post subject: Idromed pulsed unit...13 months later Reply with quote

Hi all,

I wrote a testimonial after using the device for a few months, but thought I'd write a quick update so we can monitor iontophoresis over time. I can say that going into my second year of using the idromed, I am still very happy with the results and believe it to be one of the best investments I have made.

Hands: Still dry... I do notice some coldness and slight moisture in my fingers at times, particularly in stressful situations, but overall the treatments are still holding up well. Recently I noticed a good deal of moisture coming back after having been on once a week maintenance for many months, so i upped the treatment frequency and comfortability has once again returned.

Feet My feet have always been more stubborn with the device. I still experience sweating and coldness under stress and in the morning, but it's still better than it was without the idromed. Whatever improvement I receive on my feet is an added bonus, since the focus of the unit was always my hands.

Overall Still very thankful I purchased the idromed. It's worth every penny i paid for it. I wish to add that i suffer from several health issues and have spent literally thousands of dollars on all kinds of therapies and machines trying to help myself, and the Idromed is pretty much the only one that helped. I feel if this device helped me, that it can help anyone.

cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: