Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

i have succeed, its's unbeliveable

Davi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:29 am    Post subject: i have succeed, its's unbeliveable Reply with quote

Hi guys, i'm 21, medical student, brazilian (i'll try to speak correctly), and i have severe hand and feet hyperhidrosis for almost 10 years , i think. Initialy, like everybody, i did't figured out that i had this condition, and i just tried to live a "normal" life, with socks and hand towels. But its too hard, you guys nows that. That was a moment that you just got your limit of this. Then i searched for medical doctors but in my city no one new how to treat this, just recommended botox and another invasive alternatives. Then, looking in the internet i found this website and bought the IDROMED 5 PS. At the begining of the treatment, i didn't now how to manage, and i didn't accessed this forum, so i just start to think that wouldn't make efect. But, when i started to read the posts here, i figured that i was doing something wrong, like putting too much water in the case and at first i started the 21 initial days of treatment using 15mA to hands and feets symultaneosly, and this only improved 30%. Then, after almost 5 months, i start the treatment again, now doing 21mA hands and 25mA feets, for 27 days (today gonna be mi last day before manaintence). Its incredible, i just have 100% dry hands and feet for almost the intire day. I say that my right hand became dry first, by 8 days, and my left hand by 15 days. My feets became dry too, for most time, by now, its just get a little cold and very, very little sweat when i'm a bit nervous, so do as my fingerprints, specially the left hand. Its wonderfull having dry hands and feets. So i have a question: its normal to have this kind of sensation in the hand, in my case the left one, something like spikes (i don't now how to say in english, in portuguese is "alfinetada" or "coceira") like if the sweet trying to "escape", specially when im nervous? and another question, today gonna be my 28 day of consecutive treatment of hands and feet, and my skin is too dry (can you believe that!?) and i've some scratchs and injuries, and i'm happy with the results by now, so i whant to now if i can start the manaintence treatment? THANK YOU! I've became a defensor of the iontophoresis and, as a medical student and future medical doctor, i'll always keep in mind that someone, somewhere can be just looking for what i have, a new life.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Davi,

Thank you very much for your post!
If you are satisfied with the reached dryness level, you can start with the maintenance treatment:
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/introduction-to-iontophoresis-maintenance-treatment-t25.html
If one hands is drier that the other, maybe you should change polarity:
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/how-often-do-i-have-to-change-the-polarity-t74,highlight,change+polarity.html
Also, it's possible to do extra treatment session just for the fingertips.
If the skin is too dry: https://www.iontodevice.com/sweating/iontophoresis/current-care.html
Don't worry, if you are very nervous it's normal to sweat a little bit!
Keep us updated on your results and if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Davi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, thank you for the reply. Yes, i'm very happy with the results and i've iniciated the manaintence treatment. My "magic number" is 42. For while, the results still fine and my skin became better. It's funny when you forget how is to have a "normal" sweat. I'll keep you update. P.S.: i would like to know when i will have to change my eletrodes, how i can realize when it's became old? Very Happy
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Davi,
The electrodes in our Iontophoresis device sets that we provide do not wear out, if they must be changed out something was done wrong.
For the stainless steel electrodes ,the only thing I can imagine is that they are heavily scratched.
For the Aluminun ones , if they are not cleaned the way we suggest it is normal that they wear out.

It is the same for all Iontophoresis devices :
You see that the electrodes are not good anymore (or have to be cleaned) if one of these things occur:

The current breaks down frequently during the Iontophoresis treatments.
The current will not go up anymore (or the device cannot recognize the start of the treatment ).
The current does not go high enough any more (up to the desired point).

So if a correct cleaning for the Iontophoresis electrodes does not solve the problem, it is time to think about changing the electrodes against new ones (and to make sure it is not a loose cable or problem with the cable itself.. for this we also provide some self test routines in the internal troubleshooting priority section, we are working on a pdf to publish this online soon)...

Last edited by support on Sun May 17, 2015 9:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Davi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
It's been some time since I started treatment. Here are my experiences:
-first thing I would say is that for most distressing is that this disease do not give up trying the treatment. After a while without sweating you can not believe how you got live so many years worrying daily if your hands were damp or not.
-After Achieve successful therapy (iontophoresis Idromed 5ps, once a day, 15 min to 15 min for hands and feet, 20mA and 25mA, respectively, for 42 days) started the maintenance treatment by progressively reducing the number of sessions per week to one session per week. But after some time, about 4 weeks, I realized that the sweat was coming back. At first I was upset because not want to have to do it all again. I would say I was a bit rebellious to treatment haha. But I realized I could not live again with all that sweat.
-Now I'm doing the treatment, with the same settings, I'm just changing the polarity daily, because before made every 7 sessions.
-Just Wanted to say that I know how tiring it may seem to have to do the treatment every week, at least 1-2 times, even if for only 30 minutes, but worth it, because I believe that is still the best treatment for this disease. Have faith! Very Happy
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Davi,
Thank you very much for your post and for sharing your experience!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: