Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

hyperhydrosis, why?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion
lorie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: hyperhydrosis, why? Reply with quote

I started with hyperhydrosis as a teen. I had extreme palmer and planter hyperhydrosis. My hands would drip with sweat. I could not write much because my hands would litterly soak my papers, school/life was misserable everday.

I am now 29. This has controlled my life and held me back from doing many things I would have loved to do. I started doing some internet research in my 20s and found out about endoscopic theorasic surgery. I thought this was the start of a whole new life. I had the surgery and my hands stopped sweating imediatly, it was amazing and am so happy I did it. The surgery caused copensentery sweating on my stomach butt legs and made my planter hyperhydrosis worse.

My feet would drip sweat, just like my hands use to.

I could not wear sandles so summer was misserable. I continued to research on the computer for cures and read about iontoghoresis, but thought it would never work for me.

Well I have been using the hidrex 400 for three weeks now and it is amazing. My feet still sweat a little, but it is 90 degrees outside. I wish I would have tried this a long time ago, but had my doubts.
Since my feet are hardly sweating it has calmed my anxiety which has also lessened my compensorty sweating. I am the closest I have ever been to feeling normal. Im so excited about wearing sandles and interacting with other people without fear of my feet dripping sweat.

Thank you so much to the inventer and anyone who has research hyperhydrosis. This machine is amazing.

Thank you Thank you Thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist