Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Hyperhidrosis of my hands and feet

rebecca JT

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:17 am    Post subject: Hyperhidrosis of my hands and feet Reply with quote

I am 46 years old and I have suffered with Hyperhidrosis of my hands and feet all my life.

I have found my condition to be very embarrassing and have tried to avoid so many normal situations for example; shaking hands, dancing, wearing sandals, writing, wearing light coloured clothes etc. When driving in the summer I had to have a towel across my lap to catch the drips running off the steering wheel.

I had never found a doctor to take my condition seriously, in fact I didn’t even know that my condition had a name. I tried tincture, creams, aluminium treatments etc, nothing worked.

One day I read about someone receiving Botox treatment for a similar condition, I saw my GP and was referred to a Dermatologist who was surprised that I had never been offered Iontophorosis treatment, she said it would really make a difference and was long term more effective and a lot cheaper than Botox. She had a machine at her practice for me to try, it was an old machine and was much more uncomfortable than the Idromed 5PS, but it was bearable. She gave me a prescription for treatment 2 or 3 times a week for 3 months. The closest place for treatment was an hour plus journey by car, this was going to be really difficult for me to manage three times a week for a 15 minute treatment.

In desperation I searched the internet and found Mr Binder’s company, I purchased my own Iontophorosis machine and Idromed 5PS. The treatment is virtually painless (I use 10-13mA) and I can treat myself at home as often as I wish, the treatment is successful, I really noticed a difference after about 15 sessions and now just need to ‘top up’ about once a week, the machine is so easy to use. My husband has successfully used it to treat his athlete’s foot!

I cannot tell you how happy I am to have ‘normal’ hands and feet, Bravo Idromed 5 and thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: