Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

How I found success

ribeiro

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:33 pm    Post subject: How I found success Reply with quote

To who may interest, here’s my experience dealing with hyperhidrosis. I hope it might help others that face this problem.

I had sweaty hands and feet since I can remember. When I was a kid I thought that it was normal and every one else had that. But I learned the hard way, as many of you did, that I had a condition called palmar and plantar hyperhidrosis.

It took me a while to learn that. In between, the social restrictions and embarrassment were too many to want to remember. One day I decided that enough is enough; I had to do something about it. So I went to the dermatologist to figure it out if all that sweating was normal. It was when I discover my palmar and plantar hyperhidrosis.

I got a prescription for a lotion based on aluminium chloride. It didn’t took me too long to find out that the efficiency was much lower that I expected. So I went back to the dermatologist. She said that, as she refuses to do surgical sympathectomy, my only option was botulium toxin (botox) injections. I was up for it until she told me that beside the pain of the procedure, I had to pay over 300 euros per hand and the effect would only last for 3-9 months the best.

I decided to find a second opinion, so I went to a 2nd dermatologist. He gave me the same speech, no surgical and we’ll start with aluminium chloride. But then he said something that changed my life! He said if the lotion doesn’t work, I could try doing iontophoresis. He said it was a device I could buy from a lab and use it at home. My eyes started to shine with hope. The name of the device he recommended DRIONIC.

As soon I got home, I surfed the net trying to find out how and where to buy this device. Luckily for me, it was hard to find the lab who sells it in my country. I found out something amazing, forums about Hyperhidrosis. Reading about how others solved their sweet problem, help me out to decide that instead of spending my money in too expensive botox injections, I would buy an iontophoresis device.

Markus Binder made it easy to decide the model, Idromed PC 5. No pain, 98% success rate, 8 week money back guarantee. Nothing to lose so much to gain, I thought. Within one week I received my new Idromed PC 5 at home. To be honest, the first time I look at him, it didn’t look anything special, but I was dead wrong. I started my treatments religiously, a 15 min session every day (hands - 15 mA and feet - 25 mA)
After the first 21 sessions my sweat problem wasn’t completely solved. I would sweat less but I was still sweating. So I decided to ask Markus for help. Now, after two weeks of treatments with the new settings recommended by Markus, I can proudly say MY HANDS AND FEET ARE DRY Very Happy

Now I have to use some lotion for dry hands (can you imagine), I'm anxious to shake other people hands and so on…Very Happy

Thank you so, so much Markus. Not just for the wonderful device but also for the precious help and support you gave me. It is changing my life, for real!

A last word for all that are starting the iontophoresis treatment or are experiencing no or partial success: DO NOT GIVE UP! The key is to endure and find out the treatment settings that will work for you. Ask Markus for help and follow his advice. If it worked for me, I'm confident that it’s going to work for you. I only regret one thing, as everyone else, that it took me so long to find out about iontophoresis. But at least I did!

Best of luck for everyone

Last edited by ribeiro on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Devan

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:20 pm    Post subject: thanks for encouragement Reply with quote

I'm just getting started and have only about 10 sessions on my hands.
ribeiro

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Devan,
How does it feel so far? Keep doing it every day with no interruptions. You should see some results within two weeks. If not ask Markus for help. Usually we don't get results because we are doing something wrong, like it happened to me Smile
ribeiro

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Treatment update – I’ve been doing the maintenance treatment for the past two weeks.
It has been a very stressful month professionally and the weather it’s quite warm (above 30C), but I’m still sweet free Very Happy

Regards
ribeiro

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Treatment update: My hands are still dry as I'm doing a treatment every three days. But sometimes my fingertips became a bit greasy right under my nails as my palms are completely dry. Any suggestion?
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, take a look in your pm account.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
monica.alcaraz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:45 am    Post subject: Could you share the settings for your feet treatment¿ Reply with quote

ribeiro wrote:
Treatment update – I’ve been doing the maintenance treatment for the past two weeks.
It has been a very stressful month professionally and the weather it’s quite warm (above 30C), but I’m still sweet free Very Happy

Regards

Hey Ribeiro. I was wondering if you could share the settings you used with your feet tratment. i just bought the Hidrex Psp 1000 and having 50% of success
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharing settings will surely not bring you very far . Everyone is different .. Iontophoresis varies greatly .

--> https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/how-to-adjust-the-perfect-pulsed-setting-for-hidrex-psp1000-t748.html

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: