Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

hope dryness continues

Ihatebeingsweaty

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:37 am    Post subject: hope dryness continues Reply with quote

Just wanted to share some updates on my experience so far. I have been suffering from excessive hands and foot sweating throughout my life. I have tried all kinds of anti-perspirant but have never had any success at all.

Recently, after stumbling upon the iontophresis device website, I decided to give the machine a try, out of desperation as my sweating has gotten worse over the years.

I received the machine last wed and started putting it to use immediately on the very same day. I started off with 20mins of P80/V20 for my hands and 20mins of P90/V25 for my feet. It worked right away leaving me with dry hands and foot for the day. My sweating came back the very next day afternoon (thurs), so I decided to increase the settings to the following - 20mins of P90/V25 for hands and 20mins of P90/V30 for feet. My sweating got significantly worse right after that and it was completely out of control.

On Friday, I decided to switch back to the original setting of 20mins of P80/V20 for my hands and 20mins of P90/V25 for my feet again. My sweat did not stop immediately but it did stop after about 2-3 hours and lasted till today (Sat). Again, today I continued with the same setting and hands and feet have been dry so far. I hope this will continue as it feels really good to be sweat free after 39 years!

All the best to other hyperhidrosis sufferers out there. I might start trying out the facial mask with my son who is suffering from facial hyperhirosis. Will update on the results Very Happy
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for your testimonial !

We saw that in the beginning you were using high currents that are the benefit from pulsating rates. Such an immediate sweat reduction is not normal for most users, so this points to a good compliance of the pulsating Iontophoresis current.

To make it more understandable in Iontophoresis theory please read through these links :
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/introduction-to-iontophoresis-initial-treatment-t326.html
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/introduction-to-iontophoresis-maintenance-treatment-t25.html

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Ihatebeingsweaty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:28 am    Post subject: Been dry for the last 2 days Reply with quote

Hi,

Just wanted to post an update since my last post. I continued with the treatment everyday despite having dry hands and feet. After 7 days after I started my first treatment, I decided to try out the maintenance method and skipped my treament yesterday. My hands and feet are dry up till now (it's been more than 48 hours since I did my last treatment). For once, my hands and feet are no longer dripping wet or moist. I'm living in a hot and humid tropical country so being able to stay dry really means a lot to me.

Stumbling upon this website has been the biggest blessing to me. Thank you for the wonderful machine that changed my life.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!
Thanks a lot for your update!
It makes us really happy to hear that you're experiencing dryness! Smile
We wish you further on all the best with the therapy! Keep us informed!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: