Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Hidrex PS-500 SUCCESS!!!

Chad Eller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:09 am    Post subject: Hidrex PS-500 SUCCESS!!! Reply with quote

I'm 38 and have had Palmoplantar Hyperhidrosis / Hyperhidrosis since I was a small child, clear memory of it from 7-8 years old. Unlike most here, hand shaking didn't bother me too much, I was a master of the Hyperhidrosis secret handshake, wipe hand on pants/shake. Thats why I love blue jeans and hate dress pants. I once taught ballroom dance lessons for about 4 months and that certainly entered the anxiety zone, I kept wash cloths in each front pocket. My Hyperhidrosis was always worse in the winter. Going through some major stress, my hands were terrible this past winter and I started Googling. I had tried Drysol years ago (during the ballroom gig), completely useless.

I chose the Hidrex PS500 because of the many features. When I got it out of the box I was scared to death, but I started with my hands, setting it for a minute at a very low setting and kept trying that till I found a setting I was comfortable at. I was completely dry after 10 days of treatment, 30w pulsed current for 20 min on hands and 25 direct current on feet for 30 min. I now do this every 4-5 days and have been dry close to a month.

I find myself rubbing my fingers across the palm a lot, it's actually odd to have dry hands when you know they "shouldn't" be. Playing guitar is so much better and I look forward to the next hand I get to hold. I don't think I ever volunteered the information to anyone that "I have hyperhidrosis" but now I do and I get to tell this story "Yea, I got this machine from Germany, it shocks you but it doesnt really hurt...." ha ha, it's great! And there will be dancing without the wash cloth, oh yes indeed.

Danke schoen Herr Bindner!!!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kein Problem Wink many thanks for your "fight against Hyperhidrosis" post , I am glad iontophoresis worked for your purposes sweaty hands and sweaty feet. What I canĀ“t udnerstand is: What do you mean with "it shocks you but it doesnt really hurt" do you get small shocks during the treatment? If yes there is somthing wrong, you should only feel a slight tingling sensation. For improvement and to save time I sent you a pm...

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Chad Eller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing wrong, just a phrase to let people know the machine generates electric current, I describe the sensation you feel as similar to itching.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: