Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Hidrex PC two week report

sbm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:12 am    Post subject: Hidrex PC two week report Reply with quote

First off, I wish I would have tried iontophoresis much earlier. I found it hard to believe that it would actually work, so I was thinking that purchasing a unit would just be a waste of money. Two weeks after receiving my Hidrex PC I can say that it does in fact work!

After struggling with hyperhidrosis for more than 30 years I was starting to look into getting a Botox treatment, but as it is rather expensive, probably painful and would work (if at all, no guarantee that it will work) for just about 3-4 months I came to the conclusion that I'd better try ionto first as it would cost less in the long run.

While doing research I found this website and given the 8 week money back guarantee I didn't have much to lose. I ordered a Hidrex PC three weeks ago and started treatments of my feet two weeks ago, and then a week after on my hands. So far the results are very good. I have been walking around the house without socks now for a week (something that would be very uncomfortable in the past) and I didn't start sweating during some stressful situations in the office last week.

My left hand is almost 100% dry and my right hand sweat a little from the fingertips.

But I have got some good advice from the support that seems to be working for the fingertips. It's a weird feeling knowing that you would sweat for sure right now all over your hands, and you watch your hands waiting for the sweat to break out but yet it doesn't!

I live in an area with medium hard water, and I always do treatment with hot tap water. I alternate between the + and - pole every other day, do feet for 20 minutes with a 35 voltage setting and then hands for 15 minutes with a 25 voltage setting.

Looking promising so far, but I must admit that it I still find it hard to believe that it actually did work. Why didn't I try this sooner?! Smile

Thanks Markus and Ana for the great deal with 8 week money back guarantee (perhaps I wouldn't have taken the chance otherwise) and excellent customer support that can't be found anywhere else!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, many thanks back, your success and your confidence makes us really happy. For your actual treatment shedule i sent you a pm, there are other little issues to improve.
For the future I wish you all the best and a "sweat free life".
One more your post is a example for the effectiveness of our Pulsed Current iontohoresis devices. With a direct current device you would surely not be able to drive such high currents (although the machine can provide up to 60 Volts)
Markus

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:49 am; edited 3 times in total
sbm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another week and the Hidrex treatment is still successful. Total chaos at work yesterday and today, and yet I did not start sweating eventhough I have a quite severe case of Hyperhidrosis. Hoping it will last.

You are right about the Pulsed Current device being more convenient to use. For my feet it doesn't matter as Direct Current is fine, but when using DC on my hands 15 minutes sometimes feels like forever - I get this itchy feeling. With PC it's not unconvenient at all - hardly feel any itchiness at all.
sbm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another month of treatment I still respond good to the treatment. No problems whatsoever anymore, eventhough I have put myself into situations where my sweating normally would go into overdrive. Smile

Doing treatments every third day now.
sbm

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yet another month and the treatment is still working. It feels good to not have to worry about my hands sweating in social situations.

Back at doing treatments every two days again as I felt that my hands could get a little bit moist when doing treatments every third day (but not anywhere near how I used to sweat, I would compare it to how a non-Hyperhidrosis suffer can sweat at times). I must add that I also lowered the voltage when doing treatments every third day, so it might be related to that as well. Will do treatments for every two days another week, and then give every third day go again at the same voltage setting.

It's a bit of experimenting, but nontheless I haven't sweated in social situations since my first success post.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That´s really good to hear everything is going so well! Keep it up! Very Happy

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
sbm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a short update since I decided to take a break and then start treatments again...

7 months now and Hidrex is still doing it's job. I have been off work now for more than a month so I decided to take a break from the treatment for about 3 weeks. As expected the sweating slowly but surely started coming back, but it was still not as bad as it used to be even though it is in the middle of the summer. A few more weeks and my sweating would have been back to good old hyperhidrosis levels again though...

As I returned to work again last week I decided to start treatment a week prior to going back to work. Of course I was a bit worried that the treatment would not work again, but I can report that after about 7 days of daily treatments my hands and feet are dry once more. Going back to maintenance treatments...

I can also add for new users that after about 3 days after starting treatments again my hands and feet were sweating like crazy (well, crazy is a bit of an exaggeration, but initially one seem to sweat more than usual when doing initial treatment). This also happened when first starting treatments in February. But within the next few days the sweating was reduced more and more every day, and now after 7 days all is good again. I have read that others get this reaction as well before the sweating is reduced. Don't worry if the same happens to you.

Finally, I would like to add that I alternate between hot and cold water at irregular intervals and that I don't follow a specific scheme about when to switch polarity. By that I would like to say that the water temperature or polarity does not seem to be all that important.
slynn77

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SBM~

I have been treating since the first of Jun. I finally had some results and the sweating stopped. I was able to go to the beach in Aug for vacation and not have sand stuck to my hands and feet. I have never been so happy over something so small. After I realized that my hands and feet weren't going to sweat I was more then happy to spend the WHOLE day on the beach and was ready to go back the next day!!!

I wasn't able to treat for about 2 weeks. The first week was fine, no sweating. Slowly the sweat started to return the second week. Now I'm re-treating and my hands and feet are sweating again full force. I'm hoping a few more days of treatment and I will be back to no sweating.

Another experience I had was at the foot doctor. I just KNEW my foot was was going to start sweating when he was poking and prodding at my toe. It did get a little moist. I actually talked to him about having hyperhidrosis. He offered other treatment plans but I declined and told him I was happy with the iontophoresis device.

I treat with hot water for 15 at 15ma and then treat for 15 with the same water (which is now room temp) at 18-20ma. When I'm free of sweat I treat every 2-3 days.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: