Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Help with machine settings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:20 pm    Post subject: Help with machine settings Reply with quote

I have been using the factory settings for hands for about 8 treatments now spread over 3 weeks and am not seeing success. Am thinking it's because I am not doing a treatment every day or could it be that the factory settings aren't strong enough? The instruction book said 3 times a week so haven't been doing daily, but probably should.

I tried for the first time today to follow the emailed instructions that I received from the company regarding how to change settings manually, and I got shocked twice pretty badly. I could figure out how to set the pulse rate (at 90) based on the instructions as well as the time (15 minutes). However setting the milliamps was obviously where I went horribly wrong. Was trying for 35 milliamps like in the instructions and couldn't figure out how to get to this number using the right two gray buttons.

I ended up turning the machine off and on several times and tried to go back to the factory settings for hands, but am worried that I changed those settings somehow with what I did. I didn't feel any tingling and my display was initially reading 15:04 and then finally 1:04 until treatment ended. Can you explain the "04" part? Does this mean I was at 40 milliamps the whole time?

And if I don't touch anything in the Set phase do the factory settings automatically restore?

Finally, how can I carefully adjust the milliamps so I don't get shocked again? When I pressed the + and - buttons on the right two gray buttons in manual mode after setting the time and pulse rate, nothing seemed to happen on the display. But after 15 seconds of my hands being in the trays, the feeling was so intense and then the shock came.

If the factory setting is 20 volts for hands, how do I slowly move up from there in manual settings and how should the display read for example if I want 15 minutes at 30 volts? Also confused about how to move up the milliamps by increments of 5 and what the display should read.

Sorry for all the questions, but super paranoid about getting shocked again!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you mean that you get a shock from the current after a certain time? this should not be in any case, so the device must be sent back to us for a security check

Quote:
But after 15 seconds of my hands being in the trays, the feeling was so intense and then the shock came.

Maybe you have set the current so strong that you think you get shocked?

The factory settings were overruled the first time that you adjust another level, so you have to adjust it manually again if the current is too weak or too strong

here is an addition, maybe it solves your request:
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/how-to-adjust-the-perfect-pulsed-setting-for-hidrex-psp1000-t748.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb6XnLsKTs4

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Fri May 22, 2015 7:50 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I never got a shock before when doing treatments at the factory setting so I must have set the voltage too high.

Can you clarify then when the display reads 15:04 that it will run for 15 minutes at 40 volts?
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

04 it is 4 Volt (or mA when you run it in the mA mode - look at the video, it is expained there)

Also make sure you do not float your hands during the treatment, this can also be the cause of a shocking feeling when you bodys' resistance is abnormally low.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: