Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Happy happy

olga

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:12 am    Post subject: Happy happy Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

Today I´m here, telling you about my success using Idromed. Three months ago I was very skeptic about it but at the same time curious because I had researched a lot about how to cure hyperhidrosis and there were some scattered success stories. Fortunately my sister was helping me to research and she found the Hyperhidrosis International Society webpage and it helped me a lot. There was all kind of information about Hyperhidrosis (treatments, medical professionals, statistics) where they talked about iontophoresis as a choice to overcome it. There I found positive comments about Hidrex and no feedback about results with Idromed (Mark: those links don’t send me to your site, I think they are not updated). The important thing here is that I found that there was a device created by a serious and trusty laboratory. Then I just decided that I had to test it, it was my chance to overcome Hyperhidrosis, which I suffered since I can remember.

I purchased it in February; unfortunately I received it April because, among other things, delivery to Latin America takes too long, 1 month at least. In the meantime waiting for my Idromed I read all forums to understand how to optimize Idromed treatment. I think that´s the main reason why after 8 days I reached 100% dryness. We need to pay attention to Mark´s recommendations. In the forum people have prompt answer and that´s important to not give up.

Currently I’m in maintenance treatment, 1 day off almost to 2 day-off. I had to wait a lot of time to receive the Idromed, I was very anxious about starting treatment but it is worth it. I feel so comfortable… I feel my hands and feet dry and warm even though I’m feeling nervous (I´ve undergone a lot of stress because I have a new job, I’ve met new people, participated in meetings and conferences and shaked hands all the time).

I hope this success last for the rest of my life Very Happy

Markus: I wrote to the Hyperhidrosis International Society email telling them about my success with your device. Here a short paragraph from Hyperhidrosis International Society web page:

“(…) Speaking of costs, other, less expensive, over-the-counter devices like Drionic or the homemade device some have tried have been found to yield unsatisfactory results. So while it may appear that you are saving money, if you don't get the results you need, then it really was money wasted. In addition to the R.A. Fischer device, others are available outside the US. While it is not as familiar to us here at the IHHS, in particular we hear great things about the Hidrex device. We have also been impressed with their background research and the device's ease of use. Made in Germany, you can find out more at the manufacturer's website: Anotheriontophoresisdevice on the market is the Idromed. This is a snazzy looking device, and we'd love to hear from you if you have tried it. The Idromed is available at iontodevice.com
Made by STD Pharmaceutical, the Idrostar iontophoresis devices are available to hyperhidrosis patients in France and the UK via their website.
Once again, thank you people that make this possible.

Good luck! Wink

Olga Carvajal

Olga
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your post and for you mail to the IHHS.

I make Ebay donation for the IHHS since months. I know Lisa Pieretti, but it seems she has no wish to grant me a link. I am a bit sad over this, because I think that no one else out there cares more for the needs of their customers than we do . So IHHS steers their people to my competitors and to some other machines than the ones I provide.

Last: the delivery time we had in your case was one of the highest we have ever had. This is not normal, we sent 3 packages out to you, one after the other with no success - you know that.

Fyi: One package is back from the overnight service wiht a remark: "Unsuccessful delivery attempt", and we have one package lost (the first one) through dhl, and now we are getting the money back for that from our insurance,

But if this was normal procedure, I could close my business after 1 month.

Packages reach our customers normally between 2-8 days after the placement of the order.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: