Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Haha, it works!

swiss123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:26 am    Post subject: Haha, it works! Reply with quote

Hello!

I have been suffering from quite severe sweating from hands, and specially fingertips since early puberty. After considering it for almost a half year, reading everything i could find on the internet about iontopheresis, and consulting with my doctor, i finally decided to make the investment, and buy the HIDREX PSP1000!

Started out with 15 minutes of treatments and very little water in the trays, slowly increasing the volt from 15 for each treatment. After a week i was able to do 20 minutes of 45 volt! About one and a half week after initial treatment, my right hand suddenly was completely dry, and after changing polarity, my left hand also dried up one week later! I am so happy right now!! Before i started the treatment i felt that all this must be a bit to good to be true, and i'm still a bit "shocked" (literary speaking) that it actually works! So now i am super happy, but also relived to finally find something that worked! (I have to admit, i was more than a bit worried about being one of the few % that don't get results)

My hands is now so dry that i have to use a moisturizer every day to avoid flaking of the skin, absolutely NOTHING can make them sweat Very Happy

After having such great results for hands, i'm now also considering to buy the armpit electrode. Does it work just as well there? Does it have the same success rate as for hands?

Thank you Very Happy
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulation on your "new" pair of dry hands - Treating sweaty armpits with Iontophoresis is sometimes a bit tricky, because the skin is thin there, but with the Hidrex psp you can set the pulse width to 50% and I am pretty sure it will do its job ... but you have to try it out .

A too dry upper skin (mostly in the initial phase of the treatment) is known as Iontophoresis Overtherapy Symptom, in this case the skin got too much current, so adjusting one of the factors: current, time or treatment frequency seems to be a good idea.

If then you feel that you sweat again, you have the opposite - a IontophoresisUndertherapy, then you have to readjust again, according to the iontophoresis maintanance essay for the skin care: there is a cream developed for the skin that needs post Iontophoresis care www.current-care.info - this lotion is made to bring back humidity into the upper skin areas to prevent it from cracking and enhance the skins elasticity.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: