Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Dry hands and feet after 8 days!

mtambo

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 5:25 am    Post subject: Dry hands and feet after 8 days! Reply with quote

Woohoo!

I'm so happy for this, and thankful to this company for their great support and products.

I've been using the Idromed 5 PS. Treatments 1 and 2 were 15 minutes each. Then, treatments 3-8 were 30 mins each (2 runs through the 15-min timer each session). I put both hands in one tub and both feet in another, with the negative electrode at my hands and the positive electrode at my feet, at 25 mA each time. I did these every day, consecutively.

After the 8th treatment, my hands and feet were noticably dry. I had been using antiperspirant on my hands so my feet were the control part of the experiment. At first I was trying to take it calmly to be sure. I figured maybe it was just a cooler day, or I was just having a less sweaty day overall. Maybe it wasn't an effect of iontophoresis. So I started testing it. Nerve-wracking situation? Dry hands and feet. Talking with a beautiful woman? Dry hands and feet. Negotiating a contract with a potential employer? Dry hands and feet. Have a cup of coffee? Dry hands and feet. Then, the ultimate test... a vigorous bike ride. I live in FL, in the USA. It's a semi-tropical climate. Most days lately it's around 85 to 90 degrees fahrenheit. Very high humidity. Usually after my average 20 min bike ride to work, I'm sweaty all over which is to be expected, but my handlebars are soaked, as are my socks. Not any more! It's especially interesting because I can feel my socks start to get wet, but it's from the sweat on the tops of my feet, while the bottoms remain dry! For the first time in memory, I can feel that my feet are both warm and dry at the same time. Usually, that only lasts for an instant before they're warm and wet, then cold and wet.

So all these results happened after day 8. I've been keeping with the treatments, but tapering them off. Now, I'm doing every 2nd or 3rd day, still hands and feet together, still 30 mins, still 25mA. I'm on treatment #13 this way, after a total of about 3 weeks and still doing great.

This has had a profound impact on my life. I'm an acupuncturist. I touch people for a living. It's fantastic to be able to do this without sweating all over them! Also, for the first time in my life I can wear sandals! And I'm now happy to enjoy the perks of a smartphone, which I had never really considered in the past because sweaty hands + touchscreens do not mix.

This is great, and I'm really happy for this invention, the research that has gone into it, and the people who sell and support it. I wish the rest of you great success!

-Mark
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Mark,

Thank you very much for this super great success post! And of course, congratulations on your results!!! We are very happy to hear that it has worked so good for you after only about a week. =)

Keep it up and should there be anything, please just contact us!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: