Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

DRICLOR WORKS!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion
tonwelling03

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: DRICLOR WORKS! Reply with quote

HI GUYS. I'VE BEEN USING DRICLOR FOR 9 DAYS NOW AND IT WORKS PERFECTLY WELL. IT'S LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE. I MADE AN ACCOUNT IN THIS FORUM SO THAT I COULD HELP YOU GUYS WHO HAS THE SAME PROBLEM WITH ME. I HAD THE WORST HYPERHYDROSIS. 24 HOURS HAND SWEATING. MY TOUCH SCREEN PHONE CAN'T DETECT MY HAND. I'M AFRAID TO SHAKE HANDS WITH EVERYBODY. AND MY LAPTOP'S COLOR AND KEYBOARD FADED AWAY BECAUSE OF MY SWEATY FINGERTIPS. EVEN PLAYING BASKETBALL WAS TOUGH BECAUSE OF THE SLIPPERY HANDS. BUT NOW GOD ANSWERED MY PRAYER THOUGH IT WAS LATE BUT IT CAME. I HAVE A PHOTO IN MY MOBILE BEFORE AND AFTER USING DRICLOR. I DONT KNOW HOW TO POST PICS HERE SO IM SORRY. EVEN I MYSELF STILL CANT BELIEVE THAT THIS IS HAPPENING. IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE RESULTS I CAN SHOW WHAT MY HANDS LOOK NOW AND BEFORE. THIS IS THE ANSWER WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR GUYS. DRICLOR. GOOD LUCK GUYS. THERE IS STILL HOPE WE JUST HAVE TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT WAY TO TREAT OUR ILLNESS. search for ton.camacho on facebook YOU CAN PM ME IN FB IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PROOF AND SEE SOME PICS YOU DONT NEED TO ADD ME AS A FRIEND JUST PM.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist