Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Dont loose faith!!!

LeeLoo

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Dont loose faith!!! Reply with quote

another success!
i have been suffering from a very extensive sweating all my life, both on my hands and feet. over a year ago i had a surgery to cure my problem with wet hands which helped, then 6 months later i had gone through the same surgery to get rid of sweaty feet, but unfortunately this one was not successful...
my doctor told me about idromed 4 and from then, full of hope i could not wait to buy it.
i purchased idromed 4 pc at the beginning of april and started to use it immediately. since my feet were extremely sweating, i chose 25mA setting and i was doing 15 minute sessions every day. after a week i was not able to see any difference and was getting worried. i contacted markus and was advised that sweating doesn't stop gradually, but it is rather a sudden result and told me to keep doing it. i was really desperate and frustrated when after the 17th session my feet were still wet and they hurt me during the treatment. markus advised me not to stop, but to lower the setting... suddenly after the 19th time my feet were dry!!! i have never experienced it before and i am now the happiest person in the world!!!
it does work!!!! it's fantastic!!! i love it!!! i don't want to be over dramatic, but my life has transformed significantly and for a change i look forward to summer this year and getting my first pair of flip flops and sandals and wearing skirts in hot weather Smile
don't loose hope! - i am absolutely positive that if it helped me, it will definitely help you! just keep doing it and adjust settings to your individual needs.
markus! thank you so much for your support and your speedy replies to my questions! i highly appreciate your help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: