Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Does timing matter for iontophoresis?

jsweaty2123

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:44 am    Post subject: Does timing matter for iontophoresis? Reply with quote

Hello i have just purchased the idromed 5pc. I have used fischer and homemade machines so this is not my first attempt at using an iontophoresis
machine. Luckily, i have had results with the homemade but the pain of 25amps is quite annoying after a while. Anyways, my question is does it matter what time of the day you do the treatment. for example can i do it in the morning some days but others at night. does pattern necessary make a significant difference as long as i do it sometime in those 24 hours??
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to the smooth pulsating current most users can do the treatments with a pulsed current Iontophoresis device any time they like it. We haven't seen a big difference in the success if you treat in the evening or in the morning, so the bet is that you figure out when the best time is for you use iontophoresis therapy- but who among us has the time to do the treatments everyday at the same time? For some people there is a time of day when you have a better treatment feeling, according to ones bio-rhythm). There is only one situation where it is a good idea to have a pattern, but we are far away from this situation...
What makes a real big difference you can read in this section:
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/only-for-our-customers-f5.html
especially the first 6 posts are really important (I know they are really long, but there is all you need to know about Iontophoresis) and this can lead to a big difference when doing Iontophoresis.
If you have a direct current Iontophoresis device and you wish to increase the current there is maybe a bigger difference in the current feeling when you do it in different time phases.
I would be glad if you could give me a comparison between the current feel of your previous and homemade iIontophoresis machine.

Concerning your annoying feel: at what Voltage did you have the 25mA of your homemade iontophoresis machine? this is highly interesting in regards for the feeling of the current.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Iontophoresis All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist