Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

does higher current mean longer dryness duration?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion
dimsum

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:02 pm    Post subject: does higher current mean longer dryness duration? Reply with quote

I've finally figured out the perfect routine to keep my hands 100% dry all the time. I do them on Sunday night, Tuesday night and Thursday night at 21mA. I have a few questions:

1) Would I eventually have to increase the mA over time as I continue using this for years? Will my body somehow be immune to it eventually?

2) ^^ this is the reason I don't want to go any higher in case I need to increase in the future, but my second question is, I want to be able to cut down my maintenance sessions to maybe 2 times a week, would increasing the mA help my hands stay dry longer?
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding your concerns that iontophoresis needs more and more current to fight hyperhidrosis

1 ) Normally not, there will be times when you need more, and times when you need less treatments or current. There is no immunity known, sometimes iontophoresis can lose its effect, if this occurs, please open a new post in the "problemboard", there are several proven ways to get the success back.

2 ) This is not neccessary, if it does not hurt you can go higher with the current, this surely increases the success, better 2 times than 3 times a week, right?

If you experience too much dryness (or more wetness)

Then it is maybe a good idea to readjust the maintenance treatment, means treat longer, more often, or shorter with longer breaks...

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
omiegat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there!

Yes! it is more often to use it for better results.. I've been using it for a longer time and woohh! it amazingly works..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist