Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Difference between Idromed 5 PC and GC

Hello

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:58 am    Post subject: Difference between Idromed 5 PC and GC Reply with quote

I recently bought an Idromed PC and had the oppurtuniy to try the GC before hand. The GC and PC seem to have about the same result except that the PC is much friendlier on the hands. I can do a treatment on both hands at about 20 MA and while there is some discomfort, 20 MA on the GC would have been virtually impossible to stand over a few treatments. Over the long run it might be worth it to purchase the PC, while it costs more it is easier to do higher current levels and for longer so treatments may be more effective.

I haven't reached 100% dryness yet but I know that the machine has the capabilities of working. The center of my palms and most of my fingers are drier. I also notice that it takes more for my hands to start sweating and when they do they are much better than before.

Andrew S.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: