Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Cure

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion
lorie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:16 pm    Post subject: Cure Reply with quote

I'm not sure if anyone knows, but I was wondering if there are any cures for hyperhydrosis anywhere in the future. I know this site is for the machines(which has changed my life and I love).
My son who just turned a year also has planter and palmer hyp..I'm just praying there will be a cure and he will not have to suffer his whole life or have to do treatments.
I dont mean to sound ungrateful for this machine just hopeful for a cure>
sbm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps something can be done with gene therapy. One can always hope for a cure, but until then I think that my Hidrex device is doing a excellent job.

Your son, if he has Hyperhidrosis, will not have to suffer the same way as us since you have found out about iontophoresis. Took me almost 35 years to find out myself. I was worried myself about the risk of passing on Hyperhidrosis to my children, but now as I have found out about ionto it feels better as I know of a working solution.
lorie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right about that. He will be better off than us. Took me 28 years to find iontophoresis. Thanks for the positive feed back!!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:38 pm    Post subject: i cant see a cure for hyperhidrosis Reply with quote

I dont think there will be anything new with a gene therapy, so I can't see a cure for hyperhidrosis, but nevertheless there are many people who have experienced a sudden stop of their hyperhidrosis problem, just like a miracle, but it is the same for a lot of Hyperhidrosis sufferers: hyperhidrosis can start suddenly anytime and anywhere on the body (if you dont already have it from birth).

But I wouldnt mind:

Children sweat all, the sweat or perspiratory glands are the same in number whether we are babys or adults.

This means their number does not de- or increase when we grow up. Through the fact that hands and feet are much smaller when we are children, more sweat glands are located on every cm², so it is totally normal that hands of babys are everytime a bit sweaty (and smelly if you dont wash them daily).

In my familiy only my daughter has bad problems with hyperhidrosis, the other 3 children are not affected that much (only slightly sweating). so the range can be from very bad sweating to as good as none, or totally normal.

and :

this sweat discussion board is dedicated to hyperhidrosis

surely with a focus on iontophoresis , but the sweat discussion board is fully dedicated to Hyperhidrosis, so I hope there will be a good discussion and ideas to live better with the condition hyperhidrosis...
Take a look at:
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/is-hyperhidrosis-a-genetic-condition-t517.html

markus Wink

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:20 pm; edited 9 times in total
lorie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your thought on a cure. I am still hopeful that my 1 year old may not be as severe as my Hyperhidrosis. I have been told the same thing that babys do tend to have clamy hands and feet. I also have a 12 year old and thank God so far he is not a Hyperhidrosis sufferer.
I am so sorry for any and all sufferers in the world. Thank you so much for this Hyperhidrosis machine to give us relief!
Thanks again
Still praying for a cure
markus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Lorie, to be sweat free for all his life is what I wish your youngest (and everyone else) too. Hyperhidrosis is so annoying and in many many situations irksome too. I would say: The more someone has Hyperhidrosis in his falmily, the more he tends to develop Hyperhidrosis too - than someone without a genetic disposition.

However the chances are real good for him to be free of hyperhidrosis

In my experience, when Hyperhidrosis is in the family (and regardless how much one sweat) it isn't a must that everyone else sweats too. From genetics you could say it is much less than 50%, else through the ages, the percentage of heavy sweating people would increase to finally 100%. And yes, all babys have damp hands and feet, you can ask everyone in the world, so I would say: Don't worry at this early state.
lorie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I wish everyone could be hyperhydrosis free also. Thanks for the feedback and trying to keep me hopeful for my son. I had heard that babys do have naturaly sweaty feet and hands. I am going to be hopeful thats the case with my son and pray it does not continue or get worse.
Robert20

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea hopefully they'll find some cure or something for this sweating condition as its hard to deal with
I think they will find some new inventions/machines that will finally cure it tho sometime in the future

Look at how advanced they got since 10 years ago
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist