Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Best Product And Service

Aussie Girl

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:01 am    Post subject: Best Product And Service Reply with quote

I have bought an Idromed 4 PS unit from Markus Bindner and I have to say that the unit has changed the life of my daughter and I so much for the better! I suffered from sweaty feet and my daughter hands and feet and I got to the point of feeling like I would never be able to find anything that would help us. I didn’t want to give my daughter medications but she was getting very embarrassed about her condition at school, she is only in junior school. Even one of her teachers complained about her papers being smudged all the time, and children commented on her sweaty hands in a negative way. I too felt embarrassed about my sweaty feet and people commenting about it. It was then that we knew we had to find a better way to manage and hopefully stop the sweating.

The Idromed 4 PS really works, and has meant that my daughter is not embarrassed about school any more and she has no more smudgy writing! She happily has the treatments done, which is a testament to how gentle the unit operates. I am very happy too and it feels so good to not feel sweaty all the time!

I have been so impressed with the service that I have received from Markus Bindner. He is fantastic to deal with and always gets back to you promptly if you have a question. He is very knowledgeable about hyperhidrosis and the iontophoresis treatments, and always has good tips and secrets he can give you to get the best results. Anything you need help with, he is ALWAYS there for you, even after your warranty expires, which I must say is pretty impressive! If there is anyone out there contemplating buying an iontophoresis device, I would thoroughly recommend that you buy one through Markus. I do not believe that I would have got better service anywhere else.
wdeng

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Best Product And Service Reply with quote

Aussie Girl wrote:
I have bought an Idromed 4 PS unit from Markus Bindner and I have to say that the unit has changed the life of my daughter and I so much for the better! I suffered from sweaty feet and my daughter hands and feet and I got to the point of feeling like I would never be able to find anything that would help us. I didn’t want to give my daughter medications but she was getting very embarrassed about her condition at school, she is only in junior school. Even one of her teachers complained about her papers being smudged all the time, and children commented on her sweaty hands in a negative way. I too felt embarrassed about my sweaty feet and people commenting about it. It was then that we knew we had to find a better way to manage and hopefully stop the sweating.

The Idromed 4 PS really works, and has meant that my daughter is not embarrassed about school any more and she has no more smudgy writing! She happily has the treatments done, which is a testament to how gentle the unit operates. I am very happy too and it feels so good to not feel sweaty all the time!

I have been so impressed with the service that I have received from Markus Bindner. He is fantastic to deal with and always gets back to you promptly if you have a question. He is very knowledgeable about hyperhidrosis and the iontophoresis treatments, and always has good tips and secrets he can give you to get the best results. Anything you need help with, he is ALWAYS there for you, even after your warranty expires, which I must say is pretty impressive! If there is anyone out there contemplating buying an iontophoresis device, I would thoroughly recommend that you buy one through Markus. I do not believe that I would have got better service anywhere else.

hi, Aussie Girl
I'm also a user of Idromed PS
could you tell me that how you use this device?
how long will it take in one treatment?
and how about the mA?

any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!
Aussie Girl

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:31 am    Post subject: Idromed 4 PS Reply with quote

Hi there,

At the moment I am using the Idromed 4 PS twice a week (about every 3 days I do a treatment) and each time I treat for 30 minutes at 22mA. My daughter does the same but she is using 13mA. There are other things you can do to enhance the success of the treatment, however you should ask these questions to Markus Bindner.

I hope that helps you and good luck with it all, please feel free to ask any more questions if you like.

Aussie Girl
wdeng

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, aussie girl, thanks for your reply
and would you mind telling me that how long will it take in your initial treatment? In this stage, did you treat your hands at 22mA?

did you treat your hands and feet simultaneously?
I'm not sure whether this method would be more effective.

thanks so much
Aussie Girl

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Wdeng,

To start off with I treated every day for 15 minutes and I did not start at 22mA, I gradually worked my way up to that. I only have to treat my feet but my daughter does hands and feet simultaneously.

Did you get an instruction manual with your device and if so what did it tell you to do to start off with? Mine had lots of details for what to do. What are you doing with the treatments, have you only just started out?

Hope that helps.
Kind regards,
Aussie Girl
Mary

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:21 pm    Post subject: Simultaneous treatment Reply with quote

Aussie Girl wrote:
Hi Wdeng,

To start off with I treated every day for 15 minutes and I did not start at 22mA, I gradually worked my way up to that. I only have to treat my feet but my daughter does hands and feet simultaneously.

Did you get an instruction manual with your device and if so what did it tell you to do to start off with? Mine had lots of details for what to do. What are you doing with the treatments, have you only just started out?

Hope that helps.
Kind regards,
Aussie Girl

From one Aussie girl to another
I am trying to treat my daughter with simultaneous hand and feet using idromed 5 ps.he felt tingly sensation @ 3mA. Can you outline hoe did you start your daughter and. What are some of the tricks Marcus told you please.
Mary
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: