Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

90 % success in less than two weeks!!!!

dawggone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:34 am    Post subject: 90 % success in less than two weeks!!!! Reply with quote

I only have a little sweat right in the middle of my palms and on the inner sides of my thumbs.

Not really sure why the center of the palms didn't completely quit. I noticed that since my thumbs are not face down but tilted side ways when placing my hands on the towels that a portion of them was not underwater so I'm sure that's why they are sweating.

In any case, this is a fine result. Thanks Markus!!!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have patience for another week, if you don't have complete success with iontophoresis ( 100% dryness) please give me a shout in the problem board...

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:15 am; edited 3 times in total
dawggone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:33 pm    Post subject: Thanks, I will continue trying.....but Reply with quote

I was by no means complaining.

Even if I don't get 100% success, this result is still worth every penny spent.

It's really not that noticeable. I'll let you know if it improves or not.

Thanks again. And the products you sell are superior to the other devices out there for hyperhidrosis. But your follow up service is BY FAR superior to the makers and distributors of the other devices.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks a lot, you are welcome.
But i would say: 100% dry or iontophoresis: bye bye
For a very heavy sweating person with dripping hands or bad sweating feet it is not acceptable to have 80 or 90% success, then the hands still sweat like they maybe done in your case. If you got no 100% success within some days from now i would suggest that you contact me (if i did not do it from my side, because you are on my to do list now...) and i take a close look to your personal situation if you want this.
Can you do me a favour and please give me (and others) a review that compares the devices you tried up to date?

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
dawggone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:08 pm    Post subject: Update: 100% success..... Reply with quote

The very small amount of sweat in the middle of my palms disappeared two days later. This happened after I had discontinued use because I was too busy and barely had enough time to shower and get a few hours sleep the last few days. I've done one maintenance treatment since then and absolutely no sweat.

Other devices.........

First device I used was in a dermatologist's office. I don't remember what the name was and assumed it could only be used with doctor's supervision. It did not work. It might've been due to the way the doctor used it. I came in for 3 treatments a week, 45minutes for each treatment. There were no voltage numbers displayed or Ma numbers displayed. Just a switch they turned on. I did this for three weeks but my hands still would sweat and with what I was paying, I just thought I was wasting my money.

Second device was the drionic. The drionic worked in less than two weeks. They did not tell me about maintenance treatments. It suggested that the device could stop sweating for as long as six weeks. I started sweating again in less than three. When I started treatments again the batteries went dead before I could stop the sweating. Very disappointing and their site offers no way to order extra batteries. I was told by someone on line I could order them if I contacted them via telephone or wrote them, but what a hassle. Also, the drionic uses cotton pads instead of towels and those were getting very worn before I finished two treatments. I would soon have to replace those as well.

So here is why the hidrex is superior though it is much more expensive.

1. No Batteries. In my case, I likely would've had to buy six sets of batteries a year. The batteries also seemed to be quite expensive and were made specifically for the drionic. I never ordered them, but from memory according to what I was told from another user, this seemed to be the case. With the expense of extra batteries, the drionic doubled in price what it initially cost in a year's time.

2. Much easier to order spare parts in case they are worn out. Just like the Hidrex, the drionic's parts will deteriorate over time. Their cotton pads won't last as long as towels. Their electrodes would have to be replaced after awhile. But their website offers no easy way to order these.

3. Ordering the Hidrex PC (pulsed) from Markus gives you much better customer service. Any question you have is answered promptly on this message board and he stands behind his product and is willing to help in any way possible.

I think what this comes down to is how much does hyperhidrosis really affect your life. It's such a relief to me to know where ever I am now, at any time in any situation, I don't have to worry about contact with other people. Obviously if you are a heavy sweater, dripper, I can only imagine how this device would change your life. I would gladly pay 1,000 dollars a year every year to stop my hands from sweating. So is very inexpensive to me considering the relief it provides.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: