Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

8 year old very successful using Hidrex PSP 1000 unit

Rainn14322

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: 8 year old very successful using Hidrex PSP 1000 unit Reply with quote

Hello,

My daughter who is 8 years old has a very extreme form of Hyperhidrosis. She sweats excessively on her hands, feet and underarms. We have tried prescription deodorants to no avail. We had seen the only dermatologist in our area (NC, USA) that would treat a child so young with such an extreme case without administering botox. He suggested we purchase a US Iontophoresis device for use. We did but unfortunately after 30 days it did not work so I returned it. I did some extensive research and decided that it was worth the money to invest in the Hidrex PSP 1000 unit given the great return policy if it did not work.

I was a little skeptical at first because we saw no changes in the first 2 weeks and it is my understanding that if it will work we will see results almost immediately as this is the normal case with a child. Then I started reading some posts and found that we had to play with the settings and how many days we were using the machine. Finally after 4 weeks it started to work. My daughter's hands were dry for 3 days straight. We were ecstatic. For her we found that she has to use the machine every day for 20 minutes at a setting of 21. She says mom put the machine on 20/21 I'll be right there. Smile Her hands have been dry ever since. We found that we can do the machine for her every 3 days and she will maintain her dryness. My hopes is one day she can go a few weeks without using the machine, but for now, this is more than we could ever asked for!!!

I can't tell you how happy my daughter has become and how this machine has changed her life. My daughter is a gymnast and trains 10 hours a week. With her hands and feet being so sweaty she was struggling with a lot of her routines that should have come easy. I want to say thank you for making this machine available in the US and giving my daughter a whole new view on life and so many opportunities she hadn't had before. THANK YOU!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Rainn14322,

Thank you very much for your post! It makes us really really happy to hear that your daughter is having success with the machine and with the therapy!! Very Happy That's great!
Of course, we would really appreciate it if you keep us updated with the progress!
We wish you and your daughter all the best! Wink

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: