Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

100% dry and happy =) Hidrex PSP1000

ak

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:13 am    Post subject: 100% dry and happy =) Hidrex PSP1000 Reply with quote

I bought Hidrex PSP1000 to overcome my problems with hands, feet and underarms. For hands I used 30 mA, 20 min, 90% current once a day during 10 days. Moreover, I changed polarity (one day red side for right hand, one day red side for left hand) every day and added ordinary salt to tap water since it gave stronger feeling of electricity what I think idicated increased conductivity of water. So, now my both hands are 100% dry! Really it is a magic. Even when I am very nervous! However there are several issues. First of all, ionto resulted in dead upper layer of the skin. That is why I feel even overdry =)) and the skin is inelastic. Consequently it is not comfortable to touch rougth things. And I started to use hand oil to solve this problem. And the second issue - the water becomes a little yellow after treatment on red side because of diffusion of metal in aggresive salt water. It is not a cosmetic but toxic problem. I think that diffused metal (ions) also go into my body. But currently the feeling of dry hand is much more important than potential problems. Hope that ionto will not turn out to be dangerous black box, since it is allowed to use even in hospitals =)
For treatment of feet I used 40 mA, 30 min, 100% direct current. 10 days were enougth to make my feet absolutely dry.
However, those part of arms and feet which are not fully covered by wet places of the towels still sweet as usual because they do not receive current. It can be solved by additional treatment for "difficult" parts. But I'am lazy =).
And finally underarms. I was too lazy to spend time for it but I think I will during spring and summer to wear t-shirts without problems. But I think that the therapy may turn-out not so effective for underarms because of high sensitivity of skin. Moreover, i think It will be not so comfortable to have "overdry" dead skin in underarms.
Anyway Ionto is the great opportunity to solve the hyperhidrosis problem without surgery and use of aluminium desodorants.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

First of all congratulations on your success and many thanks for this detailed post.
To avoid such dry skin, you can use our current care creme, this will provide moisture to your skin!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: