Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

1 month in and still hardly any results. PLEASE HELP!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion
jd24

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: 1 month in and still hardly any results. PLEASE HELP! Reply with quote

I am almost 17 years old now and have had extremely sweaty hands, feet, and armpits ever since the 5th grade. My hands sweat so much i can't even write a sentence or two without leaving wet marks on my paper. I can't shake hands without grossing someone out and having them wipe their hand after. My underarms sweat through an undershirt and polo within half an hour. My feet soak my socks, and i get rashes from the amount of sweat in my socks rubbing on my feet throughout the day. All i want is to be able to go out and live a normal life. I want to just be able to go sit in public and watch a soccer game without worrying about sweating, and not have to leave 15 minutes in because i already have sweat rings on my underarms.

I recently purchased the hidrexpsp1000 and it was one of the happiest moments of my entire life. I thought that my problem would be solved, and i could finally go out and live a normal life, but that is far from what has happened. I have done about 25 sessions in 30 days for my hands, and my hands are still very sweaty. When driving or at home writing a paper i can tell a difference, but nothing to brag about. I do 15 minute sessions for my hands everyday with 25-35 volts. I have it on pulse, and i have left the pulse on whatever it came with. My hands still get extremely sweaty when im nervous or around other people. In the last 10 days i have done about 8 underarm sessions as well. I do 15 minute sessions at around 15-20 volts, and it hasnt made a change at all. I still can't sit at a public soccer game for 15 minutes without having to leave from embaressment. I havent done anymore then 1-2 sessions with my feet because i have been mainly focused on trying to help my hands and underarms, and then do my feet as well. I do think i have been using too much water because i use the case that the hidrexpsp1000 came in and i fill it to the point where my finger nails and first knuckle are both covered. i did this because the tops of my fingers sweat as well, but now after reading other stories i am wondering if i should change this?

PLEASE if anyone can help me that would honestly mean the world to me. All i want is to be able to be a normal teenager. Thank you!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please fill out this forum --> https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/no-limited-success-after-3-weeks-as-stated-in-the-manual-t81.html

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Fri May 29, 2015 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
jd24

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it says i can't access it since i havent been granted special access.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/how-to-sign-in-for-the-personal-priority-support-t312.html

Can't clear your mail against an order, we don't have it in the database, or else I would have had set you up before...

Assist:

Dear customer,

There is no order in our database system made with your e-mail adress. So for now, we have to deny your request to have access to the closed section of our forum.
If you ordered through one of our shops, then please let us know the invoice number or the serial number of the machine you recieved. As soon as we can verify this, we can give you access to the closed section.
Read more here on how to sign up for the priority support --> https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/how-to-sign-in-for-the-personal-priority-support-t312.html

Kind regards,

Last edited by support on Fri May 29, 2015 10:18 am; edited 2 times in total
jd24

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my parents ordered it from a different account so i guess ill have to try and find out what they used then.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please send me your name with a pm.

Last edited by support on Tue May 12, 2015 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try again please, I will assign your order to the mail address you have used in the forum...

Last edited by support on Tue May 12, 2015 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
jd24

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you very much. i just made a post there
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist