Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Which device for hands and feet treatment?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:41 pm    Post subject: Which device for hands and feet treatment? Reply with quote

Hello,
I would like to buy your product, but I´m not sure which one I need.
I want it for hands and feet hyperhidrosis.
I live in Mexico City.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for your interest in our products.

We always recommend taking a PULSED CURRENT (PC) Hidrex or Idromed device, even for treatment of the feet and specially for axilar treatment. Pulsed current is much smoother and not as painful as the direct current.

Under these links you'll find more information about the topics: https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/iontophoresis-pulsed-current-better-than-direct-current-t139.html and https://www.iontodevice.com/tap-water-iontophoresis.htm

So I would recommend choosing either the Idromed 5 PS or the Hidrex PSP 1000. Basically it is a matter of taste, because both machines are the best on the market! In short:

Idromed 5 PC has a preset therapy session timer of 15 minutes, current is shown in mA, only pulsed current available, very easy to use

Hidrex PSP1000 can be configurated individually from 1 to 60 minutes, current shown in Volt, more setting options than the Idromed, can be driven either in direct current or in pulsed current mode with different pulse width settings, depending of which area you have to treat,it is a bit more complicated to use than the Idromed

Both devices will work on children.

More differences here
If you should not be satisfied with the device, you can return it within 8 weeks after you recieved it and then we debit back the money (not included on the money back guarantee are the shipping expenses, accessories and/or spare parts. If the device has major scratches or damages, we will have to charge for that too). Please read here for more info.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Iontophoresis All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist