Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

My hyperhidrosis cure

roadtonoreturn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:56 am    Post subject: My hyperhidrosis cure Reply with quote

For 25 years I suffered from excessive armpit sweating. Nothing seemed to work. I had pretty much given up. On a whim I decided to switch to regular Deodorant from using Anti-perspirant. My problem vanished within a week. It doesn't make much sense, but it happened. I just wanted to share this; it might not work for everyone, but perhaps it will help someone.

Rob
markus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congratualtions, you are a lucky one! maybe you have had a allergic reaction to the antiperspirant fraction aluminiumchloride. is the one you use now a aluminium chloride free antiperspirant? and one thing i do not understand: can you tell me: why in 25 yearsof using different antiperspirants did you not have success?
This is my private account, and it is not scanned frequently, for this long waiting times till a reply are natural... for fast & direct contact, send a "private message" to the user "support", i will get notice and can take care immediate ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: