Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Comparing HIDREX PS500 to DRIONIC

gingeration

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Comparing HIDREX PS500 to DRIONIC Reply with quote

Hello sufferers of hyperhidrosis. I am excited to share my success story with the HIDERX PS500 with you all.

Like many of you guys in this forum, I have suffered from hyperhidrosis as long as I can remember, with my oldest memory dating back to kindergarten, where drawing and scribbling on paper was a paper wetting experience. Needless to say, my school years and my social life were marked by embarrassing wet moments that I secretly tried to hide from everyone.

I spent 2.5 decades looking for a solution to this plaguing issue. I have tried the Drionic device which also uses iontophoresis to stop sweating, but without success. I’m not sure up to this day if I followed the instructions 100%, but I did the best I could for the suggested period of time. The problem was that the device is not digital thus you had to 1) time it with your own timer and 2) adjust the intensity based on your perception without a digital display of intensity. Ultimately, I just didn’t know if I was doing it right and when to expect a result if any at all. In my honest opinion, it is a poorly designed device. It also only treats the areas submerged under water. Although it is a relatively cheap device, it is powered by expensive, short-lived and non-rechargable batteries that need to be purchased periodically from the company.

I have also tried an aluminum chloride solution (prescribed by my dermatologist), homeopathic medicine and over the counter creams but with little or no success. Prior to my success with the HIDREX PS500, acupuncture was the only solution that significantly helped control my sweating problem all over the body, but it was just not effective enough for my hands and my feet. I was seriously considering surgery, which my father offered to pay for, but the risks involved kept me away.

It was after a lot of research that I finally discovered best machine that was available, which was the HIDREX PS500 device at the time. I also opted for the steel electrodes, since they last longer than aluminum.

I must admit, it isn’t a cheap device but it is relatively cheap (compared to surgery or botox or the pain of hyperhidrosis) and worth every single penny. Like many people, I was very skeptical about this product initially, but with the money back warranty I knew I didn’t have anything to lose.

When the device arrived at my home in Miami, USA, from Germany, one piece was broken during transportation, so I e-mailed the Bindner Medizintechnik company, and the piece was happily replaced immediately and free of charge.

It took me about an hour and some patience following the instructions to figure out how the machine functions. Now that I’ve figured it out, it takes me 2 mins to set up the device (and about 4mins to clean up after).

It took me about 16 consecutive days of 15 min treatments initially to completely stop the sweating and I now use the device once every 5-7 days, depending on how much I sweat that week, which depends on how much I work out and the weather. I live in a very hot and humid area (Miami) and it seems that the effectiveness of the device is weather-dependent, i.e. the cooler and less humid the weather, the less I have to use the machine. When I was on vacation last year, I went 3 weeks without using the device and I never started sweating! However, I don’t recommend going that long without a treatment.

I have so far been very happy with the HIDREX PS500 as well as the customer service. They are always very fast and responsive to all my e-mails. After a little over one year of using the steel electrodes, I have developed some “patina” on only one of the electrodes so I am going to purchase a new pair of steel electrodes. The effectiveness of the device has been amazing and consistent and this has changed my life. This post may sound like its made up, but this is a real experience summarized by a real happy customer. If you have doubts, please get in touch with me via this forum.

Very Happy
markus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear gingeration, many thanks for your long iontophoresis success post... as to the patina, i dont think there is a need to order new electrodes, you can simply clean them -->
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/cleaning-and-care-spare-parts-t51.html

and sure, everyone sweats more, when it is hot and humid

and the more you sweat, the more sweat has to be reduced to stay dry
This is my private account, and it is not scanned frequently, for this long waiting times till a reply are natural... for fast & direct contact, send a "private message" to the user "support", i will get notice and can take care immediate ...
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

many thanks for your iontophoresis success post. we know some will be scared about the fact that we as reseller maintain a own hyperhidrosis forum and that this forum is dependend and can be manipulated by us, but we promise you to do not this and be as objective as other who were "(more) independent" - always face: through the fact that all other boards follow commercial ideas too (even their servers do not run without of money) with selling ad space, review space and adwords.

We dont sell what we belive it is only good for our money, we want a fair deal.

Confidence rating for our companyHere are some checked customer voices that can only be manipulated with a large efford, like our ebay account (google for "iontophorese-de") and trusted shops account, we think they can show you the quality of our services
Through the fact we are one of the biggest companies for hyperhidrosis solutions, with one of the biggest sortimets, dealing worldwide with a large reseller network, you can be sure that if there is a real good product out there, we will be one of the first to be asked for listing, and if it is good (or better, or even better in value, compared to the ones we have already, we will take it cause we are not manufactorer dependend and can deal with whatever we want and with whom we like).
For some of the biggest companies in the field iontophoresis we are exclusive partner, so every device sold in the world runs through our hands. And we are proud that there is at the moment no other out there that has this quality & features for this price, they are miles away and play in another league.
We pursue our business idea with our promise to care for your hyperhidrosis needs: Customer first! Best products! Experienced support! Good value for money! Fast delivery!

We would like to offer you all this and if there is a product out there we will surly list it on our pages - but the 100th antiperspirant with the same basis does not make really sense, they are similar, no matter what the manufactorers promise, when they have the same ingredients and differ only in fragrance or % of alcohol, aluminium chloride and cellulose, if you go through the receipt of them you will see it is true. If there is something other different, please open a post to discuss this with us, we hold our own product development department and can surly say soemthing to the theme Antiperspirant

However we would state another thing: like you know every board in the world can be (were) manipulated by manufactorers and resellers, and this we realize in our forum board too, we have had some "strange" posts following only to drive away our customers to other sites, but we want to be as transparent as we can and state this with every single of our posts: We want to help you up first (and in second get some money for this by selling products), so we would be glad if you can support us too with your buy in our shops and your posts and opinions and sweating stories in our hyperhidrosis forum...

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: