Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

waiting for the moment! and have a question.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion
skyer

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:03 am    Post subject: waiting for the moment! and have a question. Reply with quote

i have serious hand sweat as long as i can remenber. it really affects my life, so many time that I got invitations, I would just reject or avoid. I thought about having ETS earlier this month. but i came across some anti-ETS website, I decide to not to try the surgery, and then i found this website. I like to read successful story from using the device, I wish I can be one of them. right now, my shipment is just arrived in the US. I hope I can get it next week. so i will wait.
I have a question for your guys: what level of ma did you set when you just started using the idromed5 pc( for hand)? I wonder if I can just use 25ma instantly for quicker result.
markus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mA level to start is not interesting, because everyone is different and it has nothing to do with regards to possible success.
Even if you can stand 25 or only 1 mA in the beginning, this will not promise success or point to a sweat free life, it is only a sign how thick your skin is.
The idea behind higher currents (and at its best pulsed current) is:

To get
- as much current through the skin
- without pain and/or skin irritations
- in the shortest time
To benefit from this with lowest treatment times, or less treatment sessions with iontophoresis.

But the skin must also get used to the current (this works with a pulsed faster) so it is counter productive to say:OW! it hurts but if i can stand it i will surely get faster relief. This generally causes skin irritations or a too dry upper skin (over therapy sign) with cracks, and in this case you have to wait until the skin has healed.

The best level to start / treat is the highest level without a feel of discomfort at any time.
This is my private account, and it is not scanned frequently, for this long waiting times till a reply are natural... for fast & direct contact, send a "private message" to the user "support", i will get notice and can take care immediate ...
skyer

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for reply. so the idea is to check comfortable level. it hard to imagine, so i just wait for the device to experiment.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Robert20

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea I think for the most part what you can do is try not to think about it and just make sure you clean your mind and learn to live with it Smile
It's the best thing you can do at this point or you can try out products that can help you deal with it
wilsonbest

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Don't miss out any opportunities hat comes in your life just because of your condition.. Remember, many people that kind of mess..
Me too, experienced that but you know I made it my lifestyle..I had this and I accept this..

Thanks,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist