Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Iontophoresis - I'll give it a try

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion
Karjalainen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:18 am    Post subject: Iontophoresis - I'll give it a try Reply with quote

Well I just ordered Hidrex 1000. I really want to try this thing and see if it will help me with the palmoplantar hyperhidrosis from which I’ve been suffering for ages. I didn’t really care about it when I was a kid but when I became a university student it started to bother me a lot. Although I have a moderate hyperhidrosis from time to time it may be very annoying. The curious thing is that when I’m active and move a lot or do sports my palms never sweat or sweat a little. They mostly sweat when I’m idle.Shocked

Around 5 years ago I’ve been told about botox treatment, so I decided to give it a shot. Paid 400$ to receive lots of injections in my right palm. It didn’t really help and appeared to be a waste of money. Then I tried drysol and it was quite effective, but I didn’t like how it affected my skin – it started to peel off once in a while. I decided to look for another remedy and found out about iontophoresis. I did a bit of a research and decided to order the device. Soon I'll know if it works for me.Smile

UPD. So I have conducted 10 treatments so far. The results are mixed. When I’m nervous my right palm is almost dry it sweats just a little bit on its lower part. My left palm is not as dry as my right, but sweats less than before and it's improving. Overall I’m rather satisfied with the results. Wink
The situation with my feet however is different. There is hardly any improvement.(((

I used 90% pulsed, 30 Volts, 16-19mA for my hands for 15 minutes.
My hands became less sensitive so I increased voltage to 35v.
For my feet I used direct current, 40 Volts which gave me 8-12 mA for 15min. I don't know why mA is so low, maybe that's the reason why there is no improvement? I will try 50 volts with 90% pulsed next time. I change polarity every 4th session.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Thank you for your update!

Remember that it´s better to start with lower settings (for example with lower pulse width than 90%) and then go slowly higher, see under: https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/how-to-adjust-the-perfect-pulsed-setting-for-hidrex-psp1000-t748.html

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Karjalainen

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can't access it - "Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum."
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, now you have access!!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist