Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

success with idromed4

r8ta

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:20 am    Post subject: success with idromed4 Reply with quote

i've suffered from sweaty palms and feet all my life and i just wanted to say that i've had the most unbelievable success with idromed4 - it's far superior to the drionic unit which made my skin very dry and cracked. i purchased my unit online from https://www.iontodevice.com/sweating/ which is a german site, and they sent my order the same day they received my payment. it took 12 treatments for my feet and 9 for my hands and now my sweating has disappeared. i am very, very satisfied. this product is amazing! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great. I've also suffered from the sweaty palms and feet. I've succeeded too. But when I stop the treatment the problem come back after sometime.

So how long you did the treatment for every feet and palm treatment?

I know it's really amazing product. The only thing is the way of how you will treat.

And I am happy to see this forum which will help more to get most questions and answers.

Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:12 am    Post subject: how long Reply with quote

it is easy to answer this, everyone has to figure out how often and long he has to treat, so even if you get a answer you have to find it for you by trial and error
markus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:40 am    Post subject: for our guests in the future Reply with quote

Hi this is Markus,

First, many thanks for your posts. Very Happy I hope they will be useful for all those who suffer from hyperhidrosis.

(I sweat on my palms - I use an idromed 4PC - 3 times, 20 minutes a week, at 25 mA -- feet -- settings).

"Guest" is correct in that everyone has to figure out how long, how often, and at what settings treatment should be done. It will take time to achieve dryness initially, and no-one knows how long it takes since it is dependent on the individual and on so many other variables (e.g., water type, water depth, current and do on).

And to prior users, there is a lot of advice I can give you, so if you bought the device over iontodevice.com, you can sign in the forum, send me a private message and tell me your name and order number and I will set you up for the "Premium support"

Everyone can submit a reply in this part of the forum without registering. This was a problem and I have made changes so from now on you have to sign in. I hope you will join in the community.

Kind regards

Markus
0049 7641 9593760 to reach from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontodevice.com page: www.iontodevice.com
badar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Markus I was the first guest. Thanks for good support .. Good luck.

For my armpits my device shows 2mA only if I try to increase it will jump to 20 or 25mA.

In the future I hope you will make a video clip which shows the instructions and this may be more useful .. this is a suggestion Idea
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:59 am    Post subject: Hi Badar Reply with quote

It is great that you are having success for the armpits too. I have set you up for the premium support.

The video clip is a good idea and maybe I will do it in a few months. I have a lot to work on with the sites at the moment.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
umthx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:13 am    Post subject: Re: success with idromed4 Reply with quote

r8ta wrote:
i've suffered from sweaty palms and feet all my life and i just wanted to say that i've had the most unbelievable success with idromed4 - it's far superior to the drionic unit which made my skin very dry and cracked. i purchased my unit online from https://www.iontodevice.com/sweating/ which is a german site, and they sent my order the same day they received my payment. it took 12 treatments for my feet and 9 for my hands and now my sweating has disappeared. i am very, very satisfied. this product is amazing! Very Happy

Which one did you purchase? the DC or the PC?

I was looking into surgery because a buddy of mine had it done. He told me that his groin area sweats more now. I didn't like that and found out that the FDA approved treatments with shock. so now i am looking into that.

a question to the admin of this site what is the difference between the two? (DC and PC) Do i have to by replacement pads like the drionic? what is the difference the idromed4 and the drionic. how many treatments can the idromed4 preform? does it increase the voltage slowly so it doesn't hurt like the drionic? Does it blister and crack the skin like the drionic?
thanks

mike
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:06 am    Post subject: Hi mike, nice to have you on the forum Reply with quote

So I know r8ta, she uses the PC and the doughther of Jany uses a DC device.

I would recommend the version you can afford. The PC will be the best choice.

For the coice of current:
Pulsed and direct therapy current

The d*** uses a Direct Current out of a battery (9V) - so the highest setting in mA with this device is around 6 mA max when the batteries are new. The idromed uses a mains plugged with a max. 25 mA output.

You have a Potentiometer with wich you can choose the setting you want, both the Pc and DC device:
Electronic current limiting and safety switching, which avoids electric shocks
Including foot switch for the treatment (palms) without a second person
Including timer for the surveillance of the treatment time
Stable suitcase, which also serves as basins for the hand or feet treatment
Extensive aluminium plate electrodes

They do not "crack the skin" if you treat the way you should, cause of the form of the sponges (I think the d*** has a too thin "covering"). You will not get "blisters" if you treat the way you should (laying the distance grids over the hand/feet electrodes) use the sponges over the armpit pads.

For the operation costs:

Do i have to replace the sponges?

and:
How often do you have to replace the trays or alu plates?

and also:

What about the costs for operating / buying an Idromed 4?

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: