Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Success with Idromed; elated with results

ronaldmcpherson

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:07 am    Post subject: Success with Idromed; elated with results Reply with quote

Very Happy

Markus,

I wanted to share my success with the Idromed. I have had severe hyperhydrosis since I was a teenager (I am now 48 years old). Previous to using the Idromed I tried all the topical options. I also tried an oral anticholinergic with no success. The only thing that partially worked
was the Drionic. Problem was it only worked on edges of my palm

I bought the Idromed about a month ago and am now almost completely dry. A bit on the fingertips but that is it. Some key learning points for those that are in the initial stages:

1) a common theme I have seen in the posts (and is very true) is to be patient with. It took me almost 40 treatments to achieve dryness. In the beginning of treament my sweating actually got worse. In short be patient

2) keep the water level as low as possible. Just above the knuckles.

3) use the highest possible setting on the device. I went above 15 amps

In short I am delighted with the results. I only wish i had found it earlier. It would have saved me years of social anxiety. I now look forward to shaking hands!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: