Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Hyperhidrosis story

ljm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:05 pm    Post subject: Hyperhidrosis story Reply with quote

This is a long overdue success post.. i'll start with some background information regarding my condition first. =)

i think this hyperhidrosis starts creeping into my life roughly when im around 11-12 years old and has been having it since. It was especially rough and definitely my social health and events were affected.

Just the thought of shaking hand with a stranger makes me shiver. Moreover their looks when i did shook hands with them paints the look of disgust. I'm sure many of us have the similar problem with this condition. (btw, mine is palmar and plantar hyperhidrosis)

Unable to write without a hanky under my hands, will wet the exam papers, and not only that, walking around barefeet will also be a nightmare.

To make matters worse, I'm a medical student!!! >_<
nevertheless, i never let this condition control my life and i stick by my choice and still enrolled myself in a medical university although i must admit it is kind of tough as hand contact with patients will be inevitable.

i've been doing my own research and even consulted my GP and he also could not do much about it. Prior to this, I've tried using PerspireX and it did not work at all. Occasionally it will be dry, but still it couldnt last and sometimes, its super painful -__-ll

I was seriously considering surgery for my condition but then the sideeffects just puts me off track for that and thats when i happen to hear from one of the blog about iontodevice.com
I then asked my parents and i must say we were very sceptical about the chances of success with it, hence the long overdue success post =p

BUT, i can say that, since that day onwards, i've never looked back!
My life is different, i can go out with sandals, i shook many hands with countless strangers without those ackward looking eyes anymore!! my confidence improved significantly. I'm more outspoken, more outgoing, and more HAPPY!!!

i've used this machine for almost a year.. usually 2-3 times of treatment per week on both my hands and feet. I'm really grateful and thankful with the help provided by Markus and the existence of this wonderful machine.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN HAPPIER =)

and markus, i come from malaysia, and there's a online forum for malaysians with this condition and i plan to write there regarding iontophoresis. Will it be alright if i provide the link to the website there as well?
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, I am happy over every backlink to my forum .

I wish you all the best for you personally and much success and "dry days" with the iontophoresis treatments in the future, many many thanks for your wonderful post.

markus

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: