Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

100% Hand Dryness

r.krueger1287

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:29 pm    Post subject: 100% Hand Dryness Reply with quote

I purchased my first idromed machine almost ten years ago. I enjoyed much success with the first machine, which lasted close to ten years before it no longer worked. I just purchased a newer idromed a few months ago, and it has a new sleek look and has also given me 100% dryness. I urge anyone with sweating problems to try the idromed PS device. It has changed my life, and without it I wouldn't have the confidence to shake hands that I do now! It can take awhile to achieve 100% dryness, but you must persevere and know dryness is achievable with persistence.

Initially, your hands may become even more sweaty than they first were. But if you stick to your treatments, one day the sweat turns off. After this point, you can begin your maintenance treatments 2-3 times per week. I have sampled different types of water, and the hardness of your water and its effectiveness for treatment depends on where you live. If you have poor water quality, I recommend sampling Badoit mineral water or San Pellegrino. No baking soda required. My treatments are often 30min in length. I will switch the polarity after the first 15min treatment.

Overall, you have to accept your hyperhydrosis condition, and incorporate your treatment into your lifestyle in order to be successful. It takes determination and will power to stick to a schedule to ensure dryness. I recommend watching youtube or netflix to help your treatment time pass. Good luck to you all!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for your story, we are glad to hear about your success with iontophoresis.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Forstationve

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have done well with your machine
Felonea

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:45 am    Post subject: Re: 100% Hand Dryness Reply with quote

r.krueger1287 wrote:
I purchased my first idromed machine almost ten years ago. I enjoyed much success with the first machine, which lasted close to ten years before it no longer worked. I just purchased a newer idromed a few months ago, and it has a new sleek look and has also given me 100% dryness. I urge anyone with sweating problems to try the idromed PS device. It has changed my life, and without it I wouldn't have the confidence to shake hands that I do now! It can take awhile to achieve 100% dryness, but you must persevere and know dryness is achievable with persistence.

Initially, your hands may become even more sweaty than they first were. But if you stick to your treatments, one day the sweat turns off. After this point, you can begin your maintenance treatments 2-3 times per week. I have sampled different types of water, and the hardness of your water and its effectiveness for treatment depends on where you live. If you have poor water quality, I recommend sampling Badoit mineral water or San Pellegrino. No baking soda required. My treatments are often 30min in length. I will switch the polarity after the first 15min treatment.

Overall, you have to accept your hyperhydrosis condition, and incorporate your treatment into your lifestyle in order to be successful. It takes determination and will power to stick to a schedule to ensure dryness. I recommend watching youtube or netflix to help your treatment time pass. Good luck to you all!

I am glad to hear success stories like this!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So are we! Cool When done correctly, iontophoresis can be an immensely efficient therapy Smile

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
DigHealth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing success! Congratulations.
Felonea

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, this one calls for a celebration. Good luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: