Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Got a new Idromed 5 PC Therapy?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
pcpalisoc

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:38 am    Post subject: Got a new Idromed 5 PC Therapy? Reply with quote

Hello friends,

I have just received my Idromed 5 PC! It was a suggestion to consider using this kind of therapy before considering any other treatments. I have had sweating of the palms and feet usually simultaneously since I was a young teen, 21 years to be exact. So my sweating is not in an early stage. I live here on Guam where it is always usually HOT. For me, it's definitely this heat and caffeine that triggers it. When the whether is rainy, it seems to be slightly okay. So here, I do have a few questions if someone may have an answer for:

1) Can we use the same water for a new therapy session?

2) I've been treating both simultaneously at 23mA since it says the max for both is 25mA. Are we allowed to go beyond the max if there is no tingling sensation? I feel a slight sensation on the hands when therapy is done, but for some reason there is nothing on the feet? For the past three days, my hands been dipped with the positive charge. Could there be a reason that the negative charge on the feet is not working? How would I be able to know if both are working?

3) Should hands and feet be pressed firmly to be more effective?

4) 25mA seems to be the maximum value and the initial therapy should start off at 7mA. Instead, I started off at 23mA? I couldn't feel anything, is there a problem to this?
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In short, I´ve set you up in the Iontophoresis user group, so you have now access to all areas.

It is not a bad idea for you to get familiar with some simple ideas on the impact of Iontophoresis --> https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/only-for-our-customers-f5.html

the first posts will give you all information needed in the beginning.

AS to your request:

1) Yes you can, but I think it gets a bit dirty from time to time, the other thing is: you cannot pack the device together and store it with trays full of water.
also the electrodes will surely get stained faster and you'll have to clean them more frequently.
2) If the skin is ok and the therapy does not hurt, then increasing currents will lead to a higher success, or lower treatment times (or frequency) --> https://www.iontodevice.com/about_iontophoresis.htm

+ pole you should lay to the feet, it is the stronger one (and this is why you feel it first) and the skin is thicker there, so you have to have the stronger one there. The machine is working when you can see the mA or voltage increasing.

3) no

4) As you described here that you have no problem with the skin or sensation I would say no, but it is good to begin lower to see how the skin or body reacts.
--> https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/introduction-to-iontophoresis-initial-treatment-t326.html

Going over the suggested startups with a powerful Iontophoresis device you risk skin problems, burns or other things like panic reactions (even for underarm treatments).
- it is not a good idea to risk any of these things. If it works for you it is ok for you, but it should not lead others to do the same....

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Tue May 19, 2015 8:27 am; edited 3 times in total
karlaray

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:02 pm    Post subject: Why i cant get access to the link Reply with quote

Hi,

I have just started the treatment with de 5 PC, and i have signed in the fórum, but what do i have to do to get Access to the link about iontophoresis initial treatment and the other information links? i really would like to read it to know if im doing everything well with my treatment.

Thank you.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@karlaray: you have been granted access to the closed section in the forum.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: